Panama vs Venezuela Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th September 2018

PAN vs VEN Today Football Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line Up

Panama Vs Venezuela Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 12th September 2018 At Estadio Rommel Fernandez, Panama.

Get Panama Vs Venezuela Friendly Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Panama Vs Venezuela Team For The Match Between PAN Vs VEN At Estadio Rommel Fernandez, Panama. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Panama Vs Venezuela Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Panama vs Venezuela Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th September 2018
Panama vs Venezuela Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th September 2018


All The PAN Vs VEN Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Panama Vs Venezuela Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today PAN Vs VEN Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Panama Vs Venezuela Match That Is To Be Played On 12th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide PAN Vs VEN Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction


PAN Vs VEN Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Panama:2.87
  • Draw: 2.90
  • Venezuela:2.62

Panama Vs Venezuela Football Playing 11/Squad:



Defenders:Murillo, Roman Torres, Escobar, Palacios

Midfielders:Jose Rodriguez, Godoy, Martinez, Camargo, Blackburn

Forwards:Gabriel Torres



Defenders:Gonzalez, Chancellor, Angel, Feltscher

Midfielders:Cordova, Rincon, Moreno, Machis

Forwards:Rondon, Martinez

Panama Vs Venezuela Football Winner Prediction:

Venezuela Will Win This Match

Panama Vs Venezuela Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 47% Winning Chance Of Panama And 53% Winning Chance Of Venezuela

Panama Vs Venezuela Head To Head:

In nine previous matches, Panama surprisingly have yet to succumb to defeat against Venezuela.  They have four times and drawn the five other times.  Here’s a look at the last five results:

May 24, 2016: Panama 0-0 Venezuela (Friendly)
Sep 8, 2015: Venezuela 1-1 Panama (Friendly)
Aug 11, 2010: Panama 3-1 Venezuela (Friendly)
Mar 3, 2010: Venezuela 1-2 Panama (Friendly)
Sep 11, 2007: Venezuela 1-1 Panama (Friendly)

Panama Vs Venezuela Last Match Performances:

  • Panama: L L L L D
  • Venezuela: L L W D D

[poll id=”330″]

Estadio Rommel Fernandez, Panama Ground Stats and Report:

Opening: 1970 | Capacity: 29,000 seats

Panama Vs Venezuela Dream11 Football Prediction:

Will update soon

Panama Vs Venezuela Halaplay Football Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Panama Vs Venezuela Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Panama vs Venezuela on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: 
  • Live Score:Football Live Score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *