Colombia vs Argentina Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th September 2018

COL vs ARG Today Football Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line Up

Colombia Vs Argentina Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 12th September 2018 At MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, United States.

Get Colombia Vs Argentina Friendly Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Colombia Vs Argentina Team For The Match Between COL Vs ARG At MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, United States. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Colombia Vs Argentina Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Colombia vs Argentina Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th September 2018
Colombia vs Argentina Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th September 2018


All The COL Vs ARG Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Colombia Vs Argentina Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today COL Vs ARG Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Colombia Vs Argentina Match That Is To Be Played On 12th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide COL Vs ARG Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction


COL Vs ARG Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Colombia: 3.10
  • Draw: 3.10
  • Argentina: 2.40

Colombia Vs Argentina Football Playing 11/Squad:



Defenders:Arias, Sanchez, Tesillo, Borja

Midfielders:Cuadrado, Barrios, Uribe

Forwards:Quintero, Bacca, Radamel Falcao



Defenders:Saravia, Pezzella, Funes Mori, Tagliafico

Midfielders:Lo Celso, Paredes, Palacios

Forwards:Martinez, Pavon, Simeone

Colombia Vs Argentina Football Winner Prediction:

Argentina Will Win This Match

Colombia Vs Argentina Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Colombia And 55% Winning Chance Of Argentina

Colombia Vs Argentina Head To Head:

In 17 matches against Argentina all-time, Colombia have just two victories. The other 15 matches have seen Argentina win 11 times and draw four times with the Colombians. Here’s a look at the last five results:

Nov 15, 2016: Argentina 3-0 Colombia (WCQ)
Nov 17, 2015: Colombia 0-1 Argentina (WCQ)
Jun 26, 2015: Argentina 0(P)-0 Colombia (WCQ)
Jun 7, 2013: Argentina 0-0 Colombia (WCQ)
Nov 15, 2011: Colombia 1-2 Argentina (WCQ)

Colombia Vs Argentina Last Match Performances:

  • Colombia: W L W W L
  • Argentina: W L W L D

[poll id=”329″]

MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, United States Ground Stats and Report:

Will Update Soon

Colombia Vs Argentina Dream11 Football Prediction:

Colombia vs Argentina Dream11 Prediction 12th September 2018

Colombia Vs Argentina Halaplay Football Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match,  just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Colombia Vs Argentina Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Colombia vs Argentina on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Live Stream
  • Live Score: Football Live Score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *