England VS Belgium Soccer prediction, This is World Cup FOOTBALL match is going to play between England VS Belgium at Kaliningrad Stadium on Match 28th June. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlineprediction

England vs Belgium match (3)

 

 Predictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • England:2.80
  • Draw:3.10
  • Belgium:2.87

England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Playing 11:

  • England Playing 11:

Goalkeeper:Jordan Pickford

Defenders:Gary Cahill, John Stones, Harry Maguire

Defensive Midfielders:Eric Dier

Attacking Midfielders:Kieran Trippier, Jesse Lingard, Fabian Delph, Danny Rose

Forwards:Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford

  • Belgium Playing 11:

Goalkeeper:Simon Mignolet

Defenders:Vincent Kompany, Dedryck Boyata, Thomas Vermaelen

Midfielders:Youri Tielemans, Mousa Dembele, Leander Dendoncker, Yannick Carrasco

Forwards: Dries Mertens, Romelu Lukaku, Michy Batshuay

England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Winner:

Belgium will win this match

England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 33% winning chance of England and 54% winning chance of Belgium And draw chance 13%

England VS Belgium Head to Head:

In last 5 matches between England VS Belgiumin which 2 match win by England and 3 matches Draw.

Last Match Performance of England vs Belgium:

  • England:D W W W W
  • Belgium: D W W W W

Who will win England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL today match?

Belgium will win this match

England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Dream11 Prediction:

England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Halaplay Prediction:

(G-K)– Jordan Pickford,(DEFENDER)-John Stones, Kieran Trippier,Tody Alderweireld, Harry Maguire, Thomas Vermaelen,(MID-FIELDER)- Jesse Lingard, Raheem Sterlling, K. De Bruyne, A Witsel, (FORWARD)-Harry Kane(C)

England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Live TV Streaming Channels:

TV Channel:Sony Ten 3, Sony Ten HD, Airtel TV, Jio TV

Live Streaming:Flash cricket score, Espn Score

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction (28th June2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 28th June2018 England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between England vs Belgium, Who will be the winner of England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays World Cup FOOTBALL Match, What are the winning chances Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, England VS Belgium Match Details Summary, Full England VS Belgium Score Details For today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, England VS Belgium 28th June2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL England VS Belgium, England VS Belgium 28th Today Match Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Prediction England vs Belgium, England VS Belgium Prediction Today World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018 Prediction, 28th June 2018 World Cup FOOTBALL Match is Between England vs Belgium, England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Match Result Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction 28th June2018, England VS Belgium Match 28th June 2018 Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, England VS Belgium Live World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Match Astrology, England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction , Match Prediction, England VS Belgium Match Prediction, England VS Belgium Score Predictor given below. Who Will Win England VS Belgium World Cup FOOTBALL Today Match Prediction (28th June2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win England VS Belgium28th June 2018 FOOTBALL Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Reply