CHELSEA vs LYON Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th August 2018

CHELSEA vs LYON Today Football Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line Up

CHELSEA Vs LYON Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 7th August 2018 At Stampford Bridge,Fulham,England.

Get CHELSEA Vs LYON   Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of CHELSEA Vs LYON Team For The Match Between CHELSEA Vs LYON At Stampford Bridge,Fulham,England. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free CHELSEA Vs LYON Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

CHELSEA vs LYON Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th August 2018
CHELSEA vs LYON Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th August 2018


All The CHELSEA Vs LYON Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of CHELSEA Vs LYON Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today CHELSEA Vs LYON Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For CHELSEA Vs LYON Match That Is To Be Played On 7th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide CHELSEA Vs LYON Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction


CHELSEA Vs LYON Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • CHELSEA: 2.40
  • Draw: 3.50
  • LYON: 2.80

CHELSEA Vs LYON Football Playing 11/Squad:

CHELSEA Playing11:

Goalkeeper:Rob Green

Defenders:Davide Zappacosta, Andreas Christensen, Gary Cahill, Emerson

Midfielders:Danny Drinkwater, Tiemoue Bakayoko, Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Forwards:Victor Moses, Tammy Abraham, Willian

LYON Playing 11:

Goalkeeper:Mathieu Gorgelin

Defenders:Rafael, Marcelo, Jeremy Morel, Ferland Mendy

Defensive Midfielders:Pape Chiekh Diop, Tanguy N Dombele

Attacking Midfielders:Memphis Depay, Houssem Aouar, Bertrand Traore

Forwards:Mariano Diaz

CHELSEA Vs LYON Football Winner Prediction:

LYON Will Win This Match

CHELSEA Vs LYON Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of CHELSEA And 55% Winning Chance Of LYON


Coming Soon

CHELSEA Vs LYON Last Match Performances:

  • LYON: W W L W L

[poll id=”169″]

Stampford Bridge,Fulham,England Ground Stats and Report:

Current home to Chelsea (England » Premier League (step 1))
Capacity 41,631
Address Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS, England
Also known as The Bridge
Record attendance 82,905 Chelsea v Arsenal 12th October 1935

CHELSEA Vs LYON Dream11 Football Prediction:

Will update soon

CHELSEA Vs LYON Halaplay Football Prediction:

Will update soon

CHELSEA Vs LYON Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of CHELSEA vs LYON on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Football Live score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *