Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars 24th t20 match Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 12th August 2018 At Califton Park Ground, York.

Get Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars 24th t20 match Super League Women Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars Team For The Match Between YD Vs SST At Califton Park Ground, York. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Yorkshire Diamonds vs Surrey Stars 24th t20 match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th August 2018
Yorkshire Diamonds vs Surrey Stars 24th t20 match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th August 2018

All The YD Vs SST Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today YD Vs SST T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars Match That Is To Be Played On 12th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide YD Vs SST T20 Match Latest News, 24th t20 match Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

YD Vs SST 24th t20 match Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Yorkshire Diamonds: 2.50
  • Surrey Stars: 1.53

Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars 24th t20 match Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Yorkshire Diamonds Squads:

Beth Mooney(w), Alice Davidson Richards, Chamari Athapaththu, Thea Brookes, Delissa Kimmince, Katherine Brunt(c), Beth Langston, Gwenan Davies, Bess Heath, Katie Levick, Helen Fenby, Lauren Winfield, Subrina Munroe, Alice Monaghan, Katie Thompson

Surrey Stars Squads:

Lizelle Lee, Bryony Smith, Natalie Sciver(c), Sarah Taylor(w), Sophia Dunkley Brown, Marizanne Kapp, Laura Marsh, Aylish Cranstone, Grace Gibbs, Mady Villiers, Eva Gray, Hannah Jones, Dane van Niekerk, Gayatri Gole, Rhianna Southby

Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars 24th t20 match Cricket Winner Prediction:

Yorkshire Diamonds Will Win This Match

Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars 24th t20 match Toss Prediction:

Surrey Stars Will Win The Toss

Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars 24th t20 match Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Yorkshire Diamonds And 45% Winning Chance Of Surrey Stars

Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars In Which  Win By Surrey Stars.

Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars Last Match Performances:

  • Yorkshire Diamonds: L L W L L
  • Surrey Stars: W W L L W

[poll id=”199″]

Califton Park Ground, York Ground Stats and Report:

No match found

Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars 24th t20 match Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Yorkshire Diamonds vs Surrey Stars 24th t20 match Dream11 Prediction 12th August 2018

Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars 24th t20 match Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Yorkshire Diamonds Vs Surrey Stars 24th t20 match Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Yorkshire Diamonds vs Surrey Stars 24th t20 match on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Super Spourt
  • Live Streaming: Crickbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply