Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 27 August 2018 At County Ground, Hove.

Get Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 SUPER WOMEN CRICKET LEAGUE Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Team For The Match Between WS W Vs SST W At County Ground, Hove. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Western Storm W vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 27th August 2018
Western Storm W vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 27th August 2018

 

All The WS W Vs SST W Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Western Storm W Vs Surrey W T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WS W Vs SST W T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Match That Is To Be Played On 27 August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WS W Vs SST W T20 Match Latest News, Semi Final T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WS W Vs SST W Semi Final T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Western Storm W: 1.90
  • Surrey W: 1.90

Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Western Storm W Squads:

Rachel Priest(w), Smriti Mandhana, Heather Knight(c), Stafanie Taylor, Fran Wilson, Sophie Luff, Naomi Dattani, Anya Shrubsole, Freya Davies, Claire Nicholas, Danielle Gibson, Lauren Parfitt, Alice Macleod, Amara Carr, Rebecca Silk

Western Storm Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Rachel Priest

Bats women – Heather Knight, Fran Wilson (Doubt: Sophie Luff)

All-rounders – Stafanie Taylor, Naomi Dattani

Bowlers – Anya Shrubsole, Claire Nicholas, Freya Davies (Doubt: Danielle Gibson)

Surrey W Squads:

Lizelle Lee, Bryony Smith, Sarah Taylor(w), Natalie Sciver(c), Dane van Niekerk, Sophia Dunkley Brown, Laura Marsh, Aylish Cranstone, Mady Villiers, Eva Gray, Grace Gibbs, Hannah Jones, Marizanne Kapp, Gayatri Gole, Rhianna Southby

Surrey Stars Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Sarah Taylor

Batswomen – Lizelle Lee, Bryony Smith

All-rounders – Natalie Sciver, Dane van Niekerk, Sophia Dunkley Brown

Bowlers – Marizanne Kapp, Laura Marsh (Doubt: Aylish Cranstone, Mady Villiers, Eva Gray)

Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Surrey W Will Win This Match

Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 Toss Prediction:

Surrey W Will Win The Toss

Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Western Storm W And 55% Winning Chance Of Surrey W

Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Western Storm W Vs Surrey W In Which 1 Match Win By Western Storm W And 3 Matches Win By Surrey W.

Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Last Match Performances:

  • Western Storm W: W W L W W 
  • Surrey W: L L W W W

[poll id=”256″]

Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Semi Final T20.

Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 Venue Details

  • Match: WS vs SST, Semi Final, Womens Cricket Super League, 2018
  • Date: Monday, August 27, 2018
  • Time: 11:00 AM GMT
  • Venue:County Ground, Hove

County Ground, Hove Ground Stats and Report:

No T20  Match play In this Ground

Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Western Storm W Vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Western Storm W vs Surrey W Semi Final T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: 
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz,Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply