OnlinePrediction

Wastern Storm W vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 Dream11 Prediction 11th August 2018

WS vs SV 23rd T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 11th August 2018 At County Ground, Bristol.

Get Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 Women Cricket Super League Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W Team For The Match Between WS Vs SV At County Ground, Bristol. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Wastern Storm W vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 Dream11 Prediction 11th August 2018
Wastern Storm W vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 Dream11 Prediction 11th August 2018

 

All The WS Vs SV Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WS Vs SV T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W Match That Is To Be Played On 11th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WS Vs SV T20 Match Latest News, 23rd T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WS Vs SV 23rd T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Wastern Storm W: 1.72
  • Southern Vipers W: 2.10

Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Wastern Storm W Squads:

Stafanie Taylor, Heather Knight (c), Anya Shrubsole, Rachel Priest, Fran Wilson, Smriti Mandhana, Naomi Dattani, Sophie Luff, Freya Davies, Danielle Gibson, Lauren Parfitt, Amara Carr (wk), Alice Macleod, Claire Nicholas, Rebecca Silk

Southern Vipers W Squads:

Arran Brindle, Danielle Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Suzie Bates (c), Sara McGlashan, Mignon du Preez, Natasha Farrant, Amelia Kerr, Paige Scholfield, Carla Rudd (wk), Katie George, Charlotte Dean, Maia Bouchier, Lauren Bell, Fi Morris

Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Wastern Storm W  Will Win This Match

Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 Toss Prediction:

Southern Vipers W Will Win The Toss

Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Wastern Storm W And 45% Winning Chance Of Southern Vipers W

Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W In Which 2 Match Win By Wastern Storm W And 1 Matches Win By Southern Vipers W.

Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W Last Match Performances:

  • Wastern Storm W: W W W W W
  • Southern Vipers W: W L L L L

[poll id=”192″]

County Ground, Bristol Ground Stats and Report:

STATS – T20I
Total matches 5
Matches won bowling first 5
Average 1st Inns scores 151
Average 2nd Inns scores 153
Highest total recorded 201/3 (18.4 Ov) by Ind vs Eng
Lowest total recorded 129/10 (18.1 Ov) by NZW vs ENGW
Highest score chased 201/3 (18.4 Ov) by Ind vs Eng

Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Wastern Storm W vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 Dream11 Prediction 11th August 2018

Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Wastern Storm W Vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Wastern Storm W vs Southern Vipers W 23rd T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +