Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire North Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 12th August 2018 At New Road, Worces Worcester.

Get Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire North Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire Team For The Match Between WORCS Vs NOTTS At New Road, Worces Worcester. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

 

All The WORCS Vs NOTTS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WORCS Vs NOTTS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire Match That Is To Be Played On 12th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WORCS Vs NOTTS T20 Match Latest News, North Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WORCS Vs NOTTS North Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Worcestershire: 2.00
  • Nottinghamshire: 1.80

Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire North Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Worcestershire Squads:

Olly Westbury, Joe Clarke, Callum Ferguson, Brett DOliveira(c), Ben Cox(w), Ross Whiteley, Wayne Parnell, Ed Barnard, Daryl Mitchell, Luke Wood, Patrick Brown, Dillon Pennington, George Rhodes, Andy Carter, Travis Head

Nottinghamshire Squads:

Riki Wessels, Alex Hales, Jake Libby, Tom Moores(w), Daniel Christian(c), Steven Mullaney, Samit Patel, Billy Root, Luke Fletcher, Ish Sodhi, Harry Gurney, Jake Ball, Chris Nash, Matthew Carter, Paul Coughlin, William Fraine, Matt Milnes

Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire North Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Nottinghamshire Will Win This Match

Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire North Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Nottinghamshire Will Win The Toss

Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire North Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 53% Winning Chance Of Worcestershire And 47% Winning Chance Of Nottinghamshire

Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire In Which 3 Match Win By Worcestershire And 2 Matches Win By Nottinghamshire.

Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire Last Match Performances:

  • Worcestershire: L W W W W
  • Nottinghamshire: W W  L L L

[poll id=”198″]

New Road, Worces Worcester Ground Stats and Report:

No t20 match Found

Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire North Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Worcestershire vs Nottinghamshire North Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 12th August 2018

Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire North Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire North Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Worcestershire vs Nottinghamshire North Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sky Sports
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score, Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply