OnlinePrediction

Worcestershire vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 9th August 2018

WORCS vs DERBY North Group T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 9th August 2018 At New Road, Worcester.

Get Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Vitality Blast Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire Team For The Match Between WORCS Vs DERBY At New Road, Worcester. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Worcestershire vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 9th August 2018
Worcestershire vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 9th August 2018

 

All The WORCS Vs DERBY Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WORCS Vs DERBY T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire Match That Is To Be Played On 9th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WORCS Vs DERBY T20 Match Latest News, North Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WORCS Vs DERBY North Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Worcestershire: 1.57
  • Derbyshire: 2.37

Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Worcestershire Squads:

Martin Guptill, Wayne Parnell, Callum Ferguson, Ben Cox (wk), Daryl Mitchell, Moeen Ali, Andy Carter, Ross Whiteley, Brett DOliveira (c), Travis Head, Ed Barnard, Joe Clarke, Luke Wood, George Rhodes, Patrick Brown, Dillon Pennington

Derbyshire Squads:

Gary Wilson (c & wk), Wahab Riaz, Calum MacLeod, Ravi Rampaul, Billy Godleman, Ben Slater, Wayne Madsen, Alex Hughes, Safyaan Sharif, Hardus Viljoen, Daryn Smit (wk), Matthew Critchley, Lockie Ferguson, Calum Brodrick, Anuj Dal, Matt McKiernan

Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Derbyshire Will Win This Match

Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Derbyshire Will Win The Toss

Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Worcestershire And 60% Winning Chance Of Derbyshire

Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire In Which 1 Match Win By Worcestershire And 4 Matches Win By Derbyshire.

Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire Last Match Performances:

  • Worcestershire: W W W L L
  • Derbyshire: W L W W W

[poll id=”178"]

New Road, Worcester Ground Stats and Report:

No t20 match play in this ground

Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Worcestershire Vs Derbyshire North Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Worcestershire vs Derbyshire North Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +