OnlinePrediction

Windies Women vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 24th September 2018

WIW vs RSAW 1st T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 24th September 2018 At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.

Get Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Team For The Match Between WIW vs RSAW At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Windies Women vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 24th September 2018
Windies Women vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 24th September 2018

All The WIW vs RSAW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Windies Women Vs South Africa Women T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WIW vs RSAW T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Match That Is To Be Played On 24th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WIW vs RSAW T20 Match Latest News, 1st T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WIW vs RSAW1st T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Windies Women: 2.37
  • South Africa Women: 1.57

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Windies Women Squads:

Merissa Aguilleira (wk), Shemaine Campbelle, Deandra Dottin, Anisa Mohammed, Stafanie Taylor (c), Kycia Knight, Natasha McLean, Shakera Selman, Shamilia Connell, Afy Fletcher, Hayley Matthews, Chedean Nation, Qiana Joseph

Windies Women Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper –  Merissa Aguilleira

Batswomen – Shemaine Campbelle, (Doubt: Kycia Knight, Chedean Nation)

All-rounders – Stafanie Taylor, Deandra Dottin, Hayley Matthews

Bowlers – Shamilia Connell, (Doubt: Anisa Mohammed, Shakera Selman, Afy Fletcher)

South Africa Women Squads:

Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk (c), Chloe Tryon, Sune Luus, Lizelle Lee, Masabata Klaas, Laura Wolvaardt, Raisibe Ntozakhe, Zintle Mali, Robyn Searle, Saarah Smith, Faye Tunnicliffe (wk), Tumi Sekhukhune

South Africa Women Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Lizelle Lee

Batsmenwomen – Mignon du Preez, Sune Luus, Laura Wolfvaardt

All-rounders –  Dane van Niekerk, Chloe Tryon, Marizanne Kapp

Bowlers – Zintle Mali, Tumi Sekhukhune (Doubt: Raisibe Ntozakhe, Masabata Klaas)

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

South Africa Women Will Win This Match

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Toss Prediction:

South Africa Women Will Win The Toss

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Windies Women And 55% Winning Chance Of South Africa Women

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Windies Women Vs South Africa Women In Which 3 Match Win By Windies Women And 2 Matches Win By South Africa Women.

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Last Match Performances:

  • Windies Women:  L L L L W
  • South Africa Women: L W L L W

[poll id=”398″]

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 1st T20.

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Venue Details

  • Match:WIW vs RSAW, 1st T20I, South Africa Women tour of West Indies, 2018
  • Date:Monday, September 24, 2018
  • Time:11:00 PM IST
  • Venue:Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 17
  • Matches won batting first 12
  • Matches won bowling first 5
  • Average 1st Inns scores 153
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 132
  • Highest total recorded 195/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 80/10 (16 Ov) by AFG vs RSA
  • Highest score chased 155/5 (18.5 Ov) by

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Windies Women vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Dream11 Prediction 24th September 2018
Windies Women vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Dream11 Prediction 24th September 2018

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 1st T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Windies Women vs South Africa Women 1st T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Willow Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +