Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 22th September 2018 At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.

Get Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI ICC Championship Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Team For The Match Between WIW vs RSAW At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Windies Women vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th September 2018
Windies Women vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th September 2018

All The WIW vs RSAW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Windies Women Vs South Africa Women ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WIW vs RSAWODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Match That Is To Be Played On 22th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WIW vs RSAWODI Match Latest News, 3rd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WIW vs RSAW3rd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Windies Women:2.50
  • South Africa Women: 1.53

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Windies Women Squads:

Merissa Aguilleira (wk), Shemaine Campbelle, Deandra Dottin, Anisa Mohammed, Stafanie Taylor (c), Kycia Knight, Natasha McLean, Shakera Selman, Shamilia Connell, Afy Fletcher, Hayley Matthews, Chedean Nation, Qiana Joseph

Windies Women Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper –  Merissa Aguilleira

Batswomen – Shemaine Campbelle, Kycia Knight, Chedean Nation

All-rounders – Stafanie Taylor, Deandra Dottin, Hayley Matthews

Bowlers – Shakera Selman, Shamilia Connell, Anisa Mohammed, Afy Fletcher

South Africa Women Squads:

Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk (c), Chloe Tryon, Sune Luus, Lizelle Lee, Masabata Klaas, Laura Wolvaardt, Raisibe Ntozakhe, Zintle Mali, Robyn Searle, Saarah Smith, Faye Tunnicliffe (wk), Tumi Sekhukhune

South Africa Women Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Lizelle Lee

Batsmenwomen – Mignon du Preez, Sune Luus, Laura Wolfvaardt

All-rounders –  Dane van Niekerk, Chloe Tryon, Marizanne Kapp

Bowlers – Masabata Klaas, Raisibe Ntozakhe, Zintle Mali, Tumi Sekhukhune

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

South Africa Women Will Win This Match

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI Toss Prediction:

South Africa Women Will Win The Toss

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 33% Winning Chance Of Windies Women And 67% Winning Chance Of South Africa Women

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Windies Women Vs South Africa Women In Which 1 Match Win By Windies Women And 4 Matches Win By South Africa Women.

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Last Match Performances:

  • Windies Women: L L L L W
  • South Africa Women: W L L W W

[poll id=”390″]

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI.

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI Venue Details

Match:WIW vs RSAW, 3rd ODI (ICC Championship match), South Africa Women tour of West Indies, 2018
Date:Saturday, September 22, 2018
Time:06:00 PM GMT
Venue:Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 37
Matches won batting first 17
Matches won bowling first 18
Average 1st Inns scores 226
Average 2nd Inns scores 196
Highest total recorded 328/10 (50 Ov) by Eng vs WI
Lowest total recorded 91/10 (30 Ov) by IRE vs AUS
Highest score chased 313/6 (49.3 Ov) by SL vs WI
Lowest score defended 197/8 (50 Ov) by PAK vs WI

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Windies Women vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI Dream11 Prediction 22th September 2018

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Windies Women vs South Africa Women 3rd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Live Stream
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz,Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply