Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 19th September 2018 At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.

Get Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI ICC CHAMPIONSHIP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Team For The Match Between WIW vs RSAW At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Windies Women vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 19th September 2018
Windies Women vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 19th September 2018

All The WIW vs RSAW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Windies Women Vs South Africa Women ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WIW vs RSAW ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Match That Is To Be Played On 19th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WIW vs RSAW ODI Match Latest News, 2nd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WIW vs RSAW 2nd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Windies Women: 2.50
  • South Africa Women: 1.53

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Windies Women Squads:

Merissa Aguilleira (wk), Shemaine Campbelle, Deandra Dottin, Anisa Mohammed, Stafanie Taylor (c), Kycia Knight, Natasha McLean, Shakera Selman, Shamilia Connell, Afy Fletcher, Hayley Matthews, Chedean Nation, Qiana Joseph

Windies Women Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Merissa Aguilleira

Batters: Kycia Knight, Chedean Nation, Shemaine Campbelle (Doubt: Natasha McLean)

All-rounders: Stafanie Taylor(c), Hayley Matthews, Deandra Dottin

Bowlers: Shamilia Connell, Anisa Mohammed, Afy Fletcher, Shakera Selman (Doubt: Qiana Joseph)

South Africa Women Squads:

Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk (c), Chloe Tryon, Sune Luus, Lizelle Lee, Masabata Klaas, Laura Wolvaardt, Raisibe Ntozakhe, Zintle Mali, Robyn Searle, Saarah Smith, Faye Tunnicliffe (wk), Tumi Sekhukhune

South Africa Women Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Lizelle Lee

Batters: Mignon du Preez, Sune Luus, Chloe Tryon, Laura Wolvaardt

All-rounders: Dane van Niekerk, Marizanne Kapp

Bowlers: Masabata Klaas, Raisibe Ntozakhe, Zintle Mali, Tumi Sekhukhune

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

South Africa Women Will Win This Match

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI Toss Prediction:

South Africa Women Will Win The Toss

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 38% Winning Chance Of Windies Women And 62% Winning Chance Of South Africa Women

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Windies Women Vs South Africa Women In Which 1 Match Win By Windies Women And 4 Matches Win By South Africa Women.

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Last Match Performances:

  • Windies Women: L L L L W
  • South Africa Women: W L L W W

[poll id=”372″]

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI.

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI Venue Details

  • Match:WIW vs RSAW, 2nd ODI (ICC Championship match), South Africa Women tour of West Indies, 2018
  • Date:Wednesday, September 19, 2018
  • Time:07:00 PM IST
  • Venue:Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 36
  • Matches won batting first 17
  • Matches won bowling first 18
  • Average 1st Inns scores 228
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 196
  • Highest total recorded 328/10 (50 Ov) by Eng vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 91/10 (30 Ov) by IRE vs AUS
  • Highest score chased 313/6 (49.3 Ov) by SL vs WI
  • Lowest score defended 197/8 (50 Ov) by PAK vs WI

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Windies Women vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI Dream11 Prediction 19th September 2018

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Windies Women vs South Africa Women 2nd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sky Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply