Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 07th October 2018 At Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba,Trinidad.

Get Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Team For The Match Between WIW vs RSAW At Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba,Trinidad. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Windies Women vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 07th October 2018
Windies Women vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 07th October 2018

All The WIW vs RSAW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Windies Women Vs South Africa Women T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WIW vs RSAW T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Match That Is To Be Played On 07th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WIW vs RSAW T20 Match Latest News, 5th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Windies Women Squads:

Merissa Aguilleira (wk), Shemaine Campbelle, Deandra Dottin, Anisa Mohammed, Stafanie Taylor (c), Kycia Knight, Natasha McLean, Shakera Selman, Shamilia Connell, Afy Fletcher, Hayley Matthews, Chedean Nation, Qiana Joseph, Sheneta Grimmond, Karishma Ramharack

Windies Women Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Merissa Aguilleira

Batswomen – Shemaine Campbelle, Kycia Knight, Natasha McLean, Chedean Nation

All-rounders – Stafanie Taylor, Hayley Matthews, Deandra Dottin

Bowlers – Anisa Mohammed, Shamilia Connell, Afy Fletcher

South Africa Women Squads:

Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk, Chloe Tryon (c), Sune Luus, Lizelle Lee (wk), Masabata Klaas, Laura Wolvaardt, Raisibe Ntozakhe, Zintle Mali, Robyn Searle, Saarah Smith, Faye Tunnicliffe (wk), Tumi Sekhukhune

South Africa Women Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Lizelle Lee

Batswomen– Mignon du Preez, Saarah Smith, Chloe Tryon, Sune Luus, Laura Wolfvaardt

All-rounders – Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk

Bowlers – Zintle Mali, Masabata Klaas, Tumi Sekhukhune

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

South Africa Women Will Win This Match

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Toss Prediction:

South Africa Women Will Win The Toss

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 48% Winning Chance Of Windies Women And 52% Winning Chance Of South Africa Women

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Windies Women Vs South Africa Women In Which 3 Match Win By Windies Women And 2 Matches Win By South Africa Women.

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women Last Match Performances:

  • Windies Women: L W W L L
  • South Africa Women: W L L L W

[poll id=”477″]

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 5th T20.

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:WIW vs RSAW, 5th T20I, South Africa Women tour of West Indies, 2018
  • Date:Saturday, October 07, 2018
  • Time:04:30 AM IST
  • Venue:Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad

Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba,Trinidad Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 2
  • Matches won bowling first 2
  • Average 1st Inns scores 118
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 119
  • Highest total recorded 136/2 (18.4 Ov) by RSAW vs WIW
  • Highest score chased 136/2 (18.4 Ov) by RSAW vs WIW

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Windies Women vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Dream11 Prediction 07th October 2018
Windies Women vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Dream11 Prediction 07th October 2018

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Windies Women Vs South Africa Women 5th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Windies Women vs South Africa Women 5th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Live Stream
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply