OnlinePrediction

Windies vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th June 2018

Windies vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Prediction & Free Cricket Betting Tips: Dream11 Predictions

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 22th July 2018, This Is 1st ODI Cricket Match Is Going To Play Between Windies Vs Bangladesh At Providence Stadium, Guyana On 22th July 2018. Get Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Windies Vs Bangladesh Team For The Match Between WI vs BAN At Providence Stadium, Guyana. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Windies Vs Bangladesh Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Windies vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th July 2018
Windies vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th July 2018

All The WI vs BAN Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Windies Vs Bangladesh ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WI vs BAN ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Windies Vs Bangladesh Match That Is To Be Played On 22th July 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WI vs BAN ODI Match Latest News, 1st ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WI vs BAN1st ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Windies: 1.36
  • Bangladesh: 3.20

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

[alert-note]

Windies squad:

Jason Holder(c), Devendra Bishoo, Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Evin Lewis, Jason Mohammed, Ashley Nurse, Keemo Paul, Rovman Powell, Kieran Powell, Andre Russell

West Indies Predicted Playing 11
Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope(wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Andre Russell, Jason Mohammed, Jason Holder(c), Devendra Bishoo, Rovman Powell, Ashley Nurse, Alzarri Joseph

Bangladesh Squad:

Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Anamul Haque, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Sabbir Rahman, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mehidy Hasan, Nazmul Islam, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Hider Rony, Abu Jayed

Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Sabbir Rahman, Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Abu Hider Rony, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
[/alert-note]

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Windies Will Win This Match

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of Windies And 40% Winning Chance Of Bangladesh

Windies Vs Bangladesh Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Windies Vs Bangladesh In Which 4 Match Win By Windies And 1 Matches Win By Bangladesh.

Windies Vs Bangladesh Last Match Performances:

  • Windies: W W W L L
  • Bangladesh: W W W L L

[poll id=”81"]

Providence Stadium, Guyana Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 19
Matches won batting first 11
Matches won bowling first 8
Average 1st Inns scores 228
Average 2nd Inns scores 194
Highest total recorded 309/6 (49 Ov) by WI vs Pak
Lowest total recorded 98/10 (41 Ov) by WI vs Pak
Highest score chased 309/6 (49 Ov) by WI vs Pak
Lowest score defended 189/9 (50 Ov) by RSA vs Aus

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Windies vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Dream11 Prediction 22th July 2018

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Sony Six HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction (22th july 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 22th july 2018 Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today Match Between Windies Vs Bangladesh, Who Will Be The Winner Of Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Cricket Soccer 2018, What Are The Winning Chances In Todays 1st ODI Cricket Match, What Are The Winning Chances Today 1st ODI Cricket Match, Windies Vs Bangladesh Match Details Summary, Full Windies Vs Bangladesh Score Details For Today 1st ODI Cricket Match, Windies Vs Bangladesh 22th  july 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 1st ODI Cricket Windies Vs Bangladesh , Windies Vs Bangladesh 22th july Today Match Prediction, Today 1st ODI Cricket Prediction Windies Vs Bangladesh, Windies Vs Bangladesh Prediction Today 1st ODI Cricket Soccer 2018, 1st ODI Cricket Soccer 2018 Prediction, 22th  july 2018 1st ODI Cricket Match Is Between Windies Vs Bangladesh, Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Cricket Match Result Prediction, Today 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction 22th july 2018, Windies Vs Bangladesh Match 22th july 2018 Prediction 1st ODI Cricket Soccer 2018, Windies Vs Bangladesh Live 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction, Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Cricket Match Astrology, Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Windies Vs Bangladesh Match Prediction, Windies Vs Bangladesh Score Predictor Given Below. Who Will Win Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Cricket Today Match Prediction (22th  july 2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Windies Vs Bangladesh 22th july 2018 Cricket Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +