OnlinePrediction

Windies vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018

WI vs BAN 2nd T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Windies Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 5th August 2018 At Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill,Florida.

Get Windies Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Windies Vs Bangladesh Team For The Match Between WI vs BAN At Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill,Florida. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Windies Vs Bangladesh Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Windies vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018
Windies vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018

All The WI vs BAN Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Windies Vs Bangladesh T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WI vs BAN T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Windies Vs Bangladesh Match That Is To Be Played On 5th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WI vs BAN T20 Match Latest News, 2nd T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WI vs BAN 2nd T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Windies : 1.40
  • Bangladesh: 3.00

Windies Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Windies squad: Marlon Samuels, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Andre Russell, Ashley Nurse, Andre Fletcher, Samuel Badree, Carlos Brathwaite (c), Rovman Powell, Evin Lewis, Keemo Paul, Kesrick Williams, Chadwick Walton and Sheldon Cottrell.

Windies playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Denesh Ramdin

Batsmen: Marlon Samuels Andre Fletcher Evin Lewis, Rovman Powell

All-rounders: Andre Russell, Ashley Nurse, Carlos Brathwaite

Bowlers: Samuel Badree, Keemo Paul, Kesrick Williams

Bangladesh squad: Shakib Al Hasan (c), Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Tamim Iqbal, Ariful Haque, Soumya Sarkar, Mahmudullah, Rubel Hossain, Nazmul Islam, Mehidy Hasan, Sabbir Rahman, Liton Das, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Hider Rony, Abu Jayed and Mosaddek Hossain

Bangladesh playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Mushfiqur Rahim

Batsmen: Tamim Iqbal, Mahmudullah, Liton Das (Doubt: Soumya Sarkar)

All-rounders: Shakib Al Hasan, Ariful Haque

Bowlers: Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman Mehidy Hasan (Doubt: Nazmul Islam)

Windies Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Windies Will Win This Match

Windies Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Toss Prediction:

Bangladesh Will Win The Toss

Windies Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 70% Winning Chance Of Windies And 30% Winning Chance Of Bangladesh

Windies Vs Bangladesh Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Windies Vs Bangladesh In Which 4 Match Win By Windies And 1 Matches Win By Bangladesh.

Windies Vs Bangladesh Last Match Performances:

  • Windies : W L L L L
  • Bangladesh: L L L L L 

[poll id=”157″]

Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill,Florida Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 6
Matches won batting first 4
Matches won bowling first 1
Average 1st Inns scores 162
Average 2nd Inns scores 117
Highest total recorded 245/6 (20 Ov) by WI vs Ind
Lowest total recorded 81/10 (17.3 Ov) by NZ vs SL
Highest score chased 86/3 (15.3 Ov) by SL vs NZ
Lowest score defended 120/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs SL

Windies Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Windies vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Dream11 Prediction 5th August 2018

Windies Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Windies Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Windies vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Espn
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +