Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 1st August 2018 At Warner Park, Basseterre,St Kitts.Get Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Windies Vs Bangladesh Team For The Match Between WI vs BAN At Warner Park, Basseterre,St Kitts. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Windies Vs Bangladesh Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

 

Windies vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 1st August 2018
Windies vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 1st August 2018

All The WI vs BAN Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Windies Vs Bangladesh T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WI vs BAN T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Windies Vs Bangladesh Match That Is To Be Played On 1st August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WI vs BANT20 Match Latest News, 1st T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WI vs BAN1st T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Windies: 1.50
  • Bangladesh: 2.62

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Windies Squads:

Carlos Brathwaite(c), Samuel Badree, Sheldon Cottrell, Andre Fletcher, Evin Lewis, Ashley Nurse, Keemo Paul, Denesh Ramdin, Rovman Powell, Andre Russell, Marlon Samuels, Chadwick Walton, Kesrick Williams

Bangladesh Squads:

Shakib Al Hasan(c), Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Sabbir Rahman, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Nazmul Islam, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Hider Rony, Abu Jayed, Ariful Haque

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Windies  Will Win This Match

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Toss Prediction:

Bangladesh Will Win The Toss

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Windies And 45% Winning Chance Of Bangladesh

Windies Vs Bangladesh Head To Head:

In Last 4 Matches Between Windies Vs Bangladesh In Which 3 Match Win By Windies And 1 Matches Win By Bangladesh.

Windies Vs Bangladesh Last Match Performances:

  • Windies: L L L L L
  • Banglades: L L LL W

[poll id=”136″]

Warner Park, Basseterre,St Kitts Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 5
Matches won batting first 1
Matches won bowling first 3
Average 1st Inns scores 103
Average 2nd Inns scores 118
Highest total recorded 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs Afg
Lowest total recorded 93/10 (13.3 Ov) by Afg vs WI
Highest score chased 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs Afg
Lowest score defended 112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs Afg

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Windies vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Dream11 Prediction 1st August 2018

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Windies Vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Windies vs Bangladesh 1st T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Espn
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply