West Ham Vs Manchester United Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 29th September 2018 At London Stadium, London, England.

Get West Ham Vs Manchester United English Premier League Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of West Ham Vs Manchester United Team For The Match Between WHUFC Vs MUFC At London Stadium, London, England. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free West Ham Vs Manchester United Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

West Ham vs Manchester United Prediction and Free Betting Tips 29th September 2018
West Ham vs Manchester United Prediction and Free Betting Tips 29th September 2018

All The WHUFC Vs MUFC Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of West Ham Vs Manchester United Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WHUFC Vs MUFC Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For West Ham Vs Manchester United Match That Is To Be Played On 29th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WHUFC Vs MUFC Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WHUFC Vs MUFC Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • West Ham: 4.75
  • Draw: 3.80
  • Manchester United: 1.80

West Ham Vs Manchester United Football Playing 11/Squad:

West Ham:

  • Goalkeeper:Lukasz Fabianski
  • Defenders:Pablo Zabaleta, Fabian Balbuena, Issa Diop, Arthur Masuaku
  • Midfielders:Mark Noble, Declan Rice, Pedro Obiang
  • Forwards:Andriy Yarmolenko, Marko Arnautovic, Felipe Anderson

Manchester United:

  • Goalkeeper:David de Gea
  • Defenders:Antonio Valencia, Chris Smalling, Victor Lindelof, Luke Shaw
  • Midfielders:Paul Pogba, Nemanja Matic, Fred
  • Forwards:Antony Martial, Romelu Lukaku, Alexis Sanchez

West Ham Vs Manchester United Football Winner Prediction:

Manchester United Will Win This Match

West Ham Vs Manchester United Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of West Ham And 60% Winning Chance Of Manchester United

West Ham Vs Manchester United Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between West Ham Vs Manchester United In Which 3 Match Win By Manchester United And 2 Match Draw

West Ham Vs Manchester United Last Match Performances:

  • West Ham: W D W L W
  • Manchester United: L D W W W

[poll id=”433″]

London Stadium, London, England Ground Stats and Report:

Capacity: 60000

Match Time: 05:00 PM IST

West Ham Vs Manchester United Dream11 Football Prediction:

West Ham vs Manchester United Dream11 Prediction 29th September 2018

West Ham Vs Manchester United Halaplay Football Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

West Ham Vs Manchester United Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of West Ham vs Manchester United on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Liv, Sony Ten 2
  • Live Streaming: Football live score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply