OnlinePrediction

Brighton vs West Ham Prediction and Free Betting Tips 06th October 2018

WHU vs BHA Today Football Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line Up

Brighton Vs West Ham Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 06th October 2018 At The Amex Stadium, Sussex.

Get Brighton Vs West Ham English Fantasy League Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Brighton Vs West Ham Team For The Match Between WHU Vs BHA At The Amex Stadium, Sussex. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Brighton Vs West Ham Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Brighton vs West Ham Prediction and Free Betting Tips 06th October 2018
Brighton vs West Ham Prediction and Free Betting Tips 06th October 2018

All The WHU Vs BHA Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Brighton Vs West Ham Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WHU Vs BHA Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Brighton Vs West Ham Match That Is To Be Played On 06th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WHU Vs BHA Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WHU Vs BHA Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Brighton:2.50
  • Draw: 3.10
  • West Ham: 2.62

Brighton Vs West Ham Football Playing 11/Squad:

Brighton:

Mat Ryan (GK), Gaetan Bong, Lewis Dunk, Shane Duffy, Martin Montoya, Dale Stephens, Solly March, Yves Bissouma, Davy Propper, Anthony Knockaert, Glenn Murray

West Ham:

Lukasz Fabianski (GK), Pablo Zabaleta, Fabian Balbuena, Issa Diop, Arthur Masuaku, Pedro Obiang, Declan Rice, Mark Noble, Andriy Yarmolenko, Marko Arnautovic, Felipe Anderson

Brighton Vs West Ham Football Winner Prediction:

West Ham Will Win This Match

Brighton Vs West Ham Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 43% Winning Chance Of Brighton And 57% Winning Chance Of West Ham

Brighton Vs West Ham Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Brighton Vs West Ham In Which 2 Match Win By Brighton And 3 Matches Win By West Ham.

Brighton Vs West Ham Last Match Performances:

  • Brighton: L L D D L
  • West Ham:W D W L L

[poll id=”470″]

The Amex Stadium, Sussex Ground Stats and Report:

Capacity: 30750

Match Time:12:30 AM, IST

Brighton Vs West Ham Dream11 Football Prediction:

Brighton vs West Ham Dream11 Prediction 06th October 2018
Brighton vs West Ham Dream11 Prediction 06th October 2018

Brighton Vs West Ham Halaplay Football Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Brighton Vs West Ham Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Brighton vs West Ham on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Liv
  • Live Streaming: Football live Score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +