West indies vs Sri lanka cricket prediction, This is 2nd TEST match is going to play between West indies vs Sri lanka at Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium,Gros islet,StLucia on Match 14June 2018. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlineprediction

SRILANKA VSWEST INDIES

West Indies vs Sri lanka2ndTESTPredictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • West Indies: 2.37
  • Draw: 4.33
  • Sri Lanka: 2.37

West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2nd TEST Playing 11:

West indies Playing 11:

Jason Holder(c), Devendra Bishoo, Devon Smith, Kraigg Brathwaite, Kieran Powell, Roston Chase, Miguel Cummins, Shane Dowrich, Shannon Gabriel, Jahmar Hamilton, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Kemar Roach

Sri lanka Playing 11:

Dinesh Chandimal(c), Mahela Udawatte, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, Roshen Silva, Angelo Mathews, Niroshan Dickwella, Rangana Herath, Dilruwan Perera, Akila Dananjaya, Jeffrey Vandersay, Lahiru Gamage, Kasun Rajitha, Suranga Lakmal, Lahiru Kumara, Asitha Fernando, Dhananjaya de Silva

West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2nd TEST Winner:

West Indies will win this match

West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2nd TEST Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 55% winning chance of West Indies and 45% winning chance of Sri Lanka

West Indies vs Sri Lanka Head to Head:

In last 5 matches between West Indies vs Sri Lanka in which 2 match win by West Indies and 3 matches win by Sri Lanka.

Last Match Performance of West Indies vs Srianasitan:

  • West Indies: WWLLD
  • Sri Lanka: LWLDL

Who will win West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2nd TEST today match?

West Indies will win this match

Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium,Gros islet,StLucia Ground Stats Report:

  • Total matches 5
  • Matches won batting first 2
  • Average 1st Inns scores 418
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 286
  • Average 3rd Inns scores 235
  • Average 4th Inns scores 137
  • Highest total recorded 588/8 (148.2 Ov) by Ind vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 108/10 (47.3 Ov) by WI vs Ind

West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2nd TEST Toss Prediction:

Sri Lanka will win this toss

West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2nd TEST Dream11Prediction:

Jason Holder,Rangana Hearth,Roston Chase,Akila Dananjaya,Lahiru Gamage,Suranga Lakmal,Lahiru Kumara,Shane Dowrich(c),Dinesh Chandimal(vc), Kusal Mendis,Kraigg Brathwaite

West Indies vs Sri lank 2nd TEST Halaplay Prediction:

Will update soon

West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2nd TEST Live TV Streaming Channels:

  • TV Channel: Airtel Tv, Jio Tv
  • Live Streaming: Crick Buzz, Espn Cricket score

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win West indies vs Sri lanka 2nd TEST Match Prediction (14th June 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win West indies vs Sri lanka 2nd TEST Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 14th June 2018 West indies vs Sri lanka 2nd TEST Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between West indies vs Sri lanka, Who will be the winner of West indies vs Sri lanka 2nd TEST Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 2nd TEST Match, What are the winning chances Today 2nd TEST Match, West indies vs Sri lanka Match Details Summary, Full West indies vs Sri lanka Score Details For today 2nd TEST Match, West indies vs Sri lanka14th June 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 2nd TEST West indies vs Sri lanka, West indies vs Sri lanka14th Today Match Prediction, Today 2nd TEST Prediction West indies vs Sri lanka, West indies vs Sri lanka Prediction Today 2nd TEST Cricket 2018, 2nd TEST Cricket 2018 Prediction, 14th June 2018 2nd TEST Match is Between West indies vs Sri lanka, West indies vs Sri lanka 2nd TEST Match Result Prediction, Today 2nd TEST Match Prediction 14th June 2018, West indies vs Sri lankaMatch 14th June 2018 Prediction 2nd TEST Cricket 2018, West indies vs Sri lanka Live 2nd TEST Match Prediction, West indies vs Sri lanka 2nd TEST Match Astrology, West indies vs Sri lanka 2nd TEST Match Prediction , Match Prediction, West indies vs Sri lanka Match Prediction, West indies vs Sri lanka Score Predictor given below. Who Will Win West indies vs Sri lanka 2nd TEST Today Match Prediction (14th June 2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win West indies vs Sri lanka 14th June 2018 TEST Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Reply