OnlinePrediction

Warwickshire vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 17th August 2018

WARKS vs WORCS North Group T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 17th August 2018 At Edgbaston, Birmingham.

Get Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire Team For The Match Between WARKS Vs WORCS  At  Edgbaston, Birmingham. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Warwickshire vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 17th August 2018
Warwickshire vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 17th August 2018

 

All The WARKS Vs WORCS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WARKS Vs WORCS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire Match That Is To Be Played On 17th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WARKS Vs WORCS T20 Match Latest News, North Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WARKS Vs WORCS North Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Warwickshire: 1.80
  • Worcestershire: 2.00

Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Warwickshire Squads:

Ian Bell, Jeetan Patel, Boyd Rankin, Tim Ambrose (wk), Grant Elliott (c), Oliver Hannon-Dalby, Chris Woakes, Ateeq Javid, Olly Stone, Colin de Grandhomme, Sam Hain, Dominic Sibley, Will Rhodes, Josh Poysden, Aaron Thomason, Adam Hose, Henry Brookes, Ed Pollock, Alex Thomson

Worcestershire Squads:

Martin Guptill, Wayne Parnell, Callum Ferguson, Ben Cox (wk), Daryl Mitchell, Moeen Ali, Andy Carter, Ross Whiteley, Brett DOliveira (c), Travis Head, Ed Barnard, Joe Clarke, Luke Wood, George Rhodes, Patrick Brown, Dillon Pennington, Olly Westbury

Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Worcestershire Will Win This Match

Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Worcestershire Will Win The Toss

Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Warwickshire And 60% Winning Chance Of Worcestershire

Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire In Which1 Match Win By Warwickshire And 4Matches Win By Worcestershire.

Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire Last Match Performances:

  • Warwickshire: W L W W L
  • Worcestershire: L L W W W 

[poll id=”219″]

Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20.

Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Venue Details

  • Match: Warks vs Worcs, North Group, T20 Blast, 2018
  • Date: Friday, August 17, 2018
  • Time: 05:30 PM GMT
  • Venue: Edgbaston, Birmingham

Edgbaston, Birmingham Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 5
  • Matches won batting first 5
  • Average 1st Inns scores 169
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 151
  • Highest total recorded 221/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Aus
  • Lowest total recorded 144/10 (18.4 Ov) by Aus vs Pak
  • Lowest score defended 118/5 (11 Ov) by Eng vs RSA

Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Warwickshire Vs Worcestershire North Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Warwickshire vs Worcestershire North Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +