OnlinePrediction

Warwickshire vs Lancashire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th August 2018

WARKS vs LANCS North Group T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Warwickshire Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 15th August 2018 At Edgbaston, Birmingham.

Get Warwickshire Vs Lancashire North Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Warwickshire Vs Lancashire Team For The Match Between WARKS Vs LANCS At Edgbaston, Birmingham. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Warwickshire Vs Lancashire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Warwickshire vs Lancashire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th August 2018
Warwickshire vs Lancashire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th August 2018

 

All The WARKS Vs LANCS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Warwickshire Vs Lancashire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WARKS Vs LANCS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Warwickshire Vs Lancashire Match That Is To Be Played On 15th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WARKS Vs LANCS T20 Match Latest News, North Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WARKS Vs LANCS North Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Warwickshire: 2.00
  • Lancashire: 1.80

Warwickshire Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Warwickshire Squads:

Ian Bell, Jeetan Patel, Boyd Rankin, Tim Ambrose (wk), Grant Elliott (c), Oliver Hannon-Dalby, Chris Woakes, Ateeq Javid, Olly Stone, Colin de Grandhomme, Sam Hain, Dominic Sibley, Will Rhodes, Josh Poysden, Aaron Thomason, Adam Hose, Henry Brookes, Ed Pollock, Alex Thomson

Lancashire Squads:

Graham Onions, Jos Buttler, Karl Brown, Steven Croft, Stephen Parry, James Faulkner, Joe Mennie, Jordan Clark, Dane Vilas (wk), Alex Davies, Keaton Jennings, Arron Lilley, Mark Watt, Liam Livingstone (c), Matthew Parkinson, Toby Lester, Zahir Khan, Danny Lamb, Josh Bohannon

Warwickshire Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Warwickshire  Will Win This Match

Warwickshire Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Lancashire Will Win The Toss

Warwickshire Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Warwickshire And 45% Winning Chance Of Lancashire

Warwickshire Vs Lancashire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Warwickshire Vs Lancashire In Which 3 Match Win By Warwickshire And 2 Matches Win By Lancashire.

Warwickshire Vs Lancashire Last Match Performances:

  • Warwickshire: L W W L W
  • Lancashire: W W W L L

[poll id=”208"]

Edgbaston, Birmingham Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 5
Matches won batting first 5
Average 1st Inns scores 169
Average 2nd Inns scores 151
Highest total recorded 221/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Aus
Lowest total recorded 144/10 (18.4 Ov) by Aus vs Pak
Lowest score defended 118/5 (11 Ov) by Eng vs RSA

Warwickshire Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Warwickshire Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Warwickshire Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Warwickshire vs Lancashire North Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sky Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +