OnlinePrediction

Western Australia vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th October 2018

WA vs VIC 2nd Semi-Final ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Western Australia Vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 7th October 2018 At Junction Oval,Melbourne.

Get Western Australia Vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI AUSSIE ODD CUP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Western Australia Vs Victoria Team For The Match Between WA Vs VIC At Junction Oval,Melbourne. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Western Australia Vs Victoria Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Western Australia vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th October 2018
Western Australia vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th October 2018

All The WA Vs VIC Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Western Australia Vs Victoria ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WA Vs VIC ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Western Australia Vs Victoria Match That Is To Be Played On 7th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WA Vs VIC ODI Match Latest News, 2nd Semi-Final ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WA Vs VIC 2nd Semi-Final ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Western Australia: 1.53
  • Victoria: 2.50

Western Australia Vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Western Australia Squads:

Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jonathan Wells, Usman Qadir, Joel Paris, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Sam Whiteman, Hilton Cartwright, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Kelly, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Josh Inglis, D Arcy Short, Cameron Green, Josh Philippe

Western Australia Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Josh Inglis

Batsmen – Josh Philippe, D Arcy Short, Ashton Turner

All-rounders – Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright

Bowlers – Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jason Behrendorff, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Usman Qadir

Victoria Squads:

Cameron White, Jackson Coleman, Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Harris, Peter Handscomb (c & wk), Scott Boland, Chris Tremain, Andrew Fekete, Fawad Ahmed, Matthew Short, Seb Gotch, Travis Dean, Wes Agar, Will Sutherland, Zak Evans, Mackenzie Harvey, Tom O Connell

Victoria Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Seb Gotch

Batsmen – Marcus Harris, Peter Handscomb, Nic Maddinson, Travis Dean

All-rounders –  Glenn Maxwell, Matthew Short

Bowlers – Fawad Ahmed, Chris Tremain, Jackson Coleman, Andrew Fekete

Western Australia Vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Western Australia Will Win This Match

Western Australia Vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Toss Prediction:

Victoria Will Win The Toss

Western Australia Vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 59% Winning Chance Of Western Australia And 41% Winning Chance Of Victoria

Western Australia Vs Victoria Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Western Australia Vs Victoria In Which 4 Match Win By Western Australia And 1 Matches Win By Victoria.

Western Australia Vs Victoria Last Match Performances:

  • Western Australia: W W W W W
  • Victoria: L L W L W

[poll id=”479"]

Western Australia Vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Western Australia Vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI.

Western Australia Vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Venue Details

Match:WA vs VIC, 2nd Semi-final, Australia Domestic One-Day Cup 2018
Date:Sunday, October 07, 2018
Time:05:00 AM IST
Venue:Junction Oval, Melbourne

Junction Oval,Melbourne Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Western Australia Vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Western Australia vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Dream11 Prediction 7th October 2018
Western Australia vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Dream11 Prediction 7th October 2018

Western Australia Vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Western Australia Vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Western Australia vs Victoria 2nd Semi-Final ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Fox Sports Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +