OnlinePrediction

Western Australia vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 18th September 2018

WA vs NSW 2nd ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Western Australia Vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 18th September 2018 At W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth.

Get Western Australia Vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Australia Domestic One-day Cup Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Western Australia Vs New South Wales Team For The Match Between WA Vs NSW At W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Western Australia Vs New South Wales Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Western Australia vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 18th September 2018
Western Australia vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 18th September 2018

 

All The WA Vs NSW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Western Australia Vs New South Wales ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today WA Vs NSW ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Western Australia Vs New South Wales Match That Is To Be Played On 18th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide WA Vs NSW ODI Match Latest News, 2nd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

WA Vs NSW 2nd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Western Australia: 1.57
  • New South Wales: 2.37

Western Australia Vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Western Australia Squads:

Josh Philippe (wk), Ashton Turner (c), D Arcy Short, Josh Inglis, Jonathan Wells, Marcus Stoinis, Jhye Richardson, Ashton Agar, Hilton Cartwright, Andrew Tye, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Cameron Green, Joel Paris, Matthew Kelly

Western Australia Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Josh Inglis

Batsmen: D’Arcy Short, Hilton Cartwright, Ashton Turner(c), Jonathan Wells

All-rounder: Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar

Bowlers: Andrew Tye, Nathan Coulter Nile, Jhye Richardson, Joel Paris

New South Wales Squads:

Peter Nevill (c & wk), Jack Edwards, Ryan Gibson, Daniel Hughes, Daniel Sams, Jason Sangha, Nick Larkin, Moises Henriques, Steve OKeefe, Kurtis Patterson, Sean Abbott, Harry Conway, Trent Copeland, Mickey Edwards

New South Wales Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Peter Nevill(c)

Batsmen: Daniel Hughes, Kurtis Patterson, Ryan Gibson, Nick Larkin (Doubt: Jason Sangha)

All-rounder: Jack Edwards, Sean Abbott, Moises Henriques

Bowlers: Steve O’Keefe, Mickey Edwards, Daniel Sams

Western Australia Vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

New South Wales Will Win This Match

Western Australia Vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Toss Prediction:

New South Wales Will Win The Toss

Western Australia Vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Western Australia And 55% Winning Chance Of New South Wales

Western Australia Vs New South Wales Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Western Australia Vs New South Wales In Which 2 Match Win By Western Australia And 3 Matches Win By New South Wales.

Western Australia Vs New South Wales Last Match Performances:

  • Western Australia: W W  L W W
  • New South Wales: L W W L W

[poll id=”360″]

Western Australia Vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Western Australia Vs New South Wales 2nd ODI.

Western Australia Vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Venue Details

  • Match:WA vs NSW, 2nd Match, Australia Domestic One-Day Cup 2018
  • Date:Tuesday, September 18, 2018
  • Time:06:00 AM GMT
  • Venue:W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth

W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 80
  • Matches won batting first 40
  • Matches won bowling first 39
  • Average 1st Inns scores 223
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 192
  • Highest total recorded 417/6 (50 Ov) by AUS vs AFG
  • Lowest total recorded 70/10 (23.5 Ov) by WI vs AUS
  • Highest score chased 310/5 (49.2 Ov) by AUS vs IND
  • Lowest score defended 162/10 (47.4 Ov) by IND vs NZ

Western Australia Vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Western Australia vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Dream11 Prediction 18th September 2018

Western Australia Vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Western Australia Vs New South Wales 2nd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Western Australia vs New South Wales 2nd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Fox Sports 
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +