OnlinePrediction

Victoria vs Western Australia 10th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 26th September 2018

VIC vs WA 10th ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Victoria Vs Western Australia 10th ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 26th September 2018 At Junction Oval, Melbourne.

Get Victoria Vs Western Australia 10th ODI Australia Domestic One-Day Cup Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Victoria Vs Western Australia Team For The Match Between VIC Vs WA At Junction Oval, Melbourne. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Victoria Vs Western Australia Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Victoria vs Western Australia 10th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 26th September 2018
Victoria vs Western Australia 10th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 26th September 2018

All The VIC Vs WA Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Victoria Vs Western Australia ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today VIC Vs WA ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Victoria Vs Western Australia Match That Is To Be Played On 26th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide VIC Vs WA ODI Match Latest News, 10th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

VIC Vs WA 10th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Victoria: 1.90
  • Western Australia: 1.90

Victoria Vs Western Australia 10th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Victoria Squads:

Cameron White, Jackson Coleman, Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Harris, Peter Handscomb (c & wk), Scott Boland, Chris Tremain, Matthew Short, Seb Gotch, Travis Dean, Wes Agar, Will Sutherland, Zak Evans, Mackenzie Harvey, Tom O Connell

Victoria  Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Seb Gotch

Batsmen: Peter Handscomb(c), Cameron White, Marcus Harris, Nic Maddinson

All-rounders: Wes Agar, Glenn Maxwell (Doubt: Matthew Short)

Bowlers: Will Sutherland, Chris Tremain, Tom O’Connell, Scott Boland

Western Australia Squads:

Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jonathan Wells, Joel Paris, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Sam Whiteman, Hilton Cartwright, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Kelly, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Josh Inglis, D Arcy Short, Cameron Green, Josh Philippe

Western Australia Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Josh Inglis

Batsmen: Ashton Turner(c), Josh Phillipe, Hilton Cartwright, Jonathan Wells, D’Arcy Short

All-rounder: Cameron Green (Doubt: Ashton Agar)

Bowlers: Andrew Tye, Joel Paris, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Coulter Nile

Victoria Vs Western Australia 10th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Victoria Will Win This Match

Victoria Vs Western Australia 10th ODI Toss Prediction:

Western Australia Will Win The Toss

Victoria Vs Western Australia 10th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Victoria And 45% Winning Chance Of Western Australia

Victoria Vs Western Australia Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Victoria Vs Western Australia In Which 2 Match Win By Victoria And 3 Matches Win By Western Australia.

Victoria Vs Western Australia Last Match Performances:

  • Victoria: W L W L W
  • Western Australia: W W W W L

[poll id=”410″]

Victoria Vs Western Australia 10th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Victoria Vs Western Australia 10th ODI.

Victoria Vs Western Australia 10th ODI Venue Details

  • Match:VIC vs WA, 10th Match, Australia Domestic One-Day Cup 2018
  • Date:Wednesday, September 26, 2018
  • Time:05:30 AM IST
  • Venue:Junction Oval, Melbourne

Junction Oval, Melbourne Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Victoria Vs Western Australia 10th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Victoria Vs Western Australia 10th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Victoria Vs Western Australia 10th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Victoria vs Western Australia 10th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Fox Sports Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +