OnlinePrediction

Victoria vs South Australia 13th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 30th September 2018

VIC vs SAUS 13th ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Victoria Vs South Australia 13th ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 30th September 2018 At Junction Oval,Melbourne.

Get Victoria Vs South Australia 13th ODI Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Victoria Vs South Australia Team For The Match Between VIC Vs SAUS At Junction Oval,Melbourne. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Victoria Vs South Australia Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Victoria vs South Australia 13th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 30th September 2018
Victoria vs South Australia 13th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 30th September 2018

All The VIC Vs SAUS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Victoria Vs South Australia ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today VIC Vs SAUS ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Victoria Vs South Australia Match That Is To Be Played On 30th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide VIC Vs SAUS ODI Match Latest News, 13th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

VIC Vs SAUS 13th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Victoria: 1.72
  • South Australia:2.10

Victoria Vs South Australia 13th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Victoria Squads:

Cameron White, Marcus Harris, Nic Maddinson, Peter Handscomb(c), Glenn Maxwell, Mackenzie Harvey, Seb Gotch(w), Tom O Connell, Scott Boland, Wes Agar, Jackson Coleman, Travis Dean, Matthew Short, Will Sutherland, Chris Tremain, Zak Evans

Victoria Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Seb Gotch

Batsmen – Peter Handscomb, Cameron White, Nic Maddinson, Marcus Harris (Doubt: Mackenzie Harvey)

All-rounders – Glenn Maxwell

Bowlers – Scott Boland, Tom O Connell, Jackson Coleman (Doubt: Wes Agar, Will Sutherland)

South Australia Squads:

Alex Carey(w), Jake Weatherald, Callum Ferguson, Jake Lehmann(c), Tom Cooper, Alex Ross, Cameron Valente, Adam Zampa, Joe Mennie, Kane Richardson, Nick Winter, Spencer johnson, Harry Nielsen, Chadd Sayers, Daniel Worrall

South Australia Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Alex Carey

Batsmen – Jake Weatherald, Jake Lehmann, Callum Ferguson (Doubt: Alex Ross)

All-rounders – Tom Cooper

Bowlers – Cameron Valente, Adam Zampa, Joe Mennie, Kane Richardson (Doubt: Nick Winter)

Victoria Vs South Australia 13th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

South Australia Will Win This Match

Victoria Vs South Australia 13th ODI Toss Prediction:

South Australia Will Win The Toss

Victoria Vs South Australia 13th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 35% Winning Chance Of Victoria And 65% Winning Chance Of South Australia

Victoria Vs South Australia Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Victoria Vs South Australia In Which 1 Match Win By Victoria And 4 Matches Win By South Australia.

Victoria Vs South Australia Last Match Performances:

  • Victoria: L W L W L
  • South Australia: L L L W L

[poll id=”436"]

Victoria Vs South Australia 13th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Victoria Vs South Australia 13th ODI.

Victoria Vs South Australia 13th ODI Venue Details

Match:VIC vs SAUS, 13th Match, Australia Domestic One-Day Cup 2018
Date:Sunday, September 30, 2018
Time:05:00 AM IST
Venue:Junction Oval, Melbourne
Umpires:David Shepard , John Ward
Third Umpire:Geoff Joshua
Match Referee:Bob Stratford

Junction Oval,Melbourne Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Victoria Vs South Australia 13th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Victoria vs South Australia 13th ODI Dream11 Prediction 30th September 2018

Victoria Vs South Australia 13th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Victoria Vs South Australia 13th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Victoria vs South Australia 13th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Fox Sports Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +