OnlinePrediction

Victoria vs New South Wales Play Offs - Quarter-finals ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th October 2018

VIC vs NSW Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

———————————————————————————————————————————–
Victoria Vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 4th October 2018 At Drummoyne Oval, Sydney.

Get Victoria Vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI AUSSIE ODD CUP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Victoria Vs New South Wales Team For The Match Between VIC Vs NSW At Drummoyne Oval, Sydney. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Victoria Vs New South Wales Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Victoria vs New South Wales Play Offs - Quarter-finals ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th October 2018
Victoria vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th October 2018

All The VIC Vs NSW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Victoria Vs New South Wales ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today VIC Vs NSW ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Victoria Vs New South Wales Match That Is To Be Played On 4th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide VIC Vs NSW ODI Match Latest News, Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

QEcNUU3LIVA

VIC Vs NSW Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Victoria: 1.80
  • New South Wales: 2.00

Victoria Vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Victoria Squads:

Cameron White, Jackson Coleman, Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Harris, Peter Handscomb (c & wk), Scott Boland, Chris Tremain, Fawad Ahmed, Matthew Short, Seb Gotch, Travis Dean, Wes Agar, Will Sutherland, Zak Evans, Mackenzie Harvey, Tom O Connell

Victoria Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Seb Gotch

Batsmen – Peter Handscomb, Cameron White, Nic Maddinson, Marcus Harris

All-rounders –  Glenn Maxwell (Doubt: Mackenzie Harvey)

Bowlers – Fawad Ahmed, Scott Boland, Jackson Coleman (Doubt: Chris Tremain)

New South Wales Squads:

Moises Henriques, Steve OKeefe, Peter Nevill, Trent Copeland, Pat Cummins, Sean Abbott, Kurtis Patterson (c), Harry Conway, Daniel Hughes, Jay Lenton (wk), Ben Dwarshuis, Nick Larkin, Chris Green, Mickey Edwards, Ryan Gibson, Jason Sangha, Daniel Sams, Jack Edwards

New South Wales Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Peter Nevill

Batsmen – Jack Edwards, Kurtis Patterson, Daniel Hughes (Doubt: Nick Larkin)

All-rounders – Daniel Sams, Moises Henriques, Chris Green

Bowlers – Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Sean Abbott, Steve OKeefe

Victoria Vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

New South Wales Will Win This Match

Victoria Vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Toss Prediction:

New South Wales Will Win The Toss

Victoria Vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Victoria And 55% Winning Chance Of New South Wales

Victoria Vs New South Wales Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Victoria Vs New South Wales In Which 3 Match Win By Victoria And 2 Matches Win By New South Wales.

Victoria Vs New South Wales Last Match Performances:

  • Victoria: L L W L W
  • New South Wales: W W L L L 

[poll id=”460"]

Victoria Vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Victoria Vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI.

Victoria Vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Venue Details

Match:VIC vs NSW, Qualifying Final 4 v 5, Australia Domestic One-Day Cup 2018
Date:Thursday, October 04, 2018
Time:09:30 AM IST
Venue:Drummoyne Oval, Sydney

Drummoyne Oval, Sydney Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Victoria Vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Victoria vs New South Wales Play Offs - Quarter-finals ODI Dream11 Prediction 4th October 2018
Victoria vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Dream11 Prediction 4th October 2018

Victoria Vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Victoria Vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Victoria vs New South Wales Play Offs – Quarter-finals ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Fox Sports TV
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flah Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +