Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks cricket prediction, This is 5th T20 match is going to play between Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks at Maple Leaf North-West Ground,King City on Match 1st july 2018. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlineprediction

Vancouver-Knights-vs-Winnipeg-Hawks-Today-Match-Prediction-5th-Match-01-07-2018

 

Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Predictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Vancouver Knights: 1.61
  • Winnipeg Hawks: 2.30

Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks Team Squad:

Vancouver Knights :

Chris Gayle (c), Tim Southee, Ruvindu Gunasekera, Chadwick Walton (wk), Saad Bin Zafar, Steven Jacobs, Andre Russell, Jeremy Gordon, Evin Lewis, Fawad Ahmed, Sheldon Cottrell, Salman Nazar, Rassie van der Dussen , Babar Hayat, Srimantha Wijeratne (wk), Kamau Leverock

Winnipeg Hawks :

Dwayne Bravo (c), Fidel Edwards, Lendl Simmons, Rayad Emrit, Junaid Siddique, Rizwan Cheema, Darren Bravo, David Warner, Hiral Patel, David Miller, Hamza Tariq (wk), Junaid Siddiqui, Ben McDermott, Mark Deyal, Ali Khan, Tion Webster, Kyle Phillip

Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20Winner:

Vancouver Knights will win this match

Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 55% winning chance of Vancouver Knights and 45%winning chance of Winnipeg Hawks

Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks Head to Head:

No match found

Last Match Performance of Vancouver Knights vs Winnipeg Hawks:

  • Vancouver Knights: L
  • Winnipeg Hawks: W

Who will win Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 today match?

Vancouver Knights will win this match

Maple Leaf North-West Ground,King City Ground Stats Report:

Total matches 8
Matches won batting first 3
Matches won bowling first 4
Average 1st Inns scores 136
Average 2nd Inns scores 117
Highest total recorded 184/5 (20 Ov) by ZIM vs Can
Lowest total recorded 75/10 (19.2 Ov) by Can vs ZIM
Highest score chased 141/7 (19.5 Ov) by Pak vs SL
Lowest score defended 153/7 (20 Ov) by SL vs Can

Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Toss Prediction:

Winnipeg Hawks win the toss in this match

Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Dream11 Prediction:

Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Halaplay Prediction:

Will update soon

Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Live TV Streaming Channels:

  • TV Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Crick Buzz, Espn Cricket score

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Match Prediction (1st July2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 1st July 2018 Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Vancouver Knights vs Winnipeg Hawks, Who will be the winner of Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 5th T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 5th T20 Match, Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks Match Details Summary, Full Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks Score Details For today 5th T20 Match, Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 1st July 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 5th T20 Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks, Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 1st July Today Match Prediction, Today 5th T20 Prediction Vancouver Knights vs Winnipeg Hawks, Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks Prediction Today 5th T20 Cricket 2018, 5th T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 1st July 2018 5th T20 Match is Between Vancouver Knights vs Winnipeg Hawks, Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 5th T20 Match Prediction 1st July 2018, Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks Match 1st July 2018 Prediction 5th T20 Cricket 2018, Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks Live 5th T20 Match Prediction, Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Match Astrology, Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks Match Prediction, Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks Score Predictor given below. Who Will Win Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 5th T20 Today Match Prediction (1st July 2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Vancouver Knights VS Winnipeg Hawks 1st July2018 T20Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Reply