UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors 25th Dream11 team and Kabaddi Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 20th October 2018 At Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex,Pune.

Get UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors 25th PRO KABADDI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Kabaddi Team Prediction, Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction, Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors Team For The Match Between UP YODDHA Vs BENGAL WARRIORS At Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex,Pune. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors Dream 11 Fantasy Kabaddi Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

UP Yoddha vs Bengal Warriors 25th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 20th October 2018
UP Yoddha vs Bengal Warriors 25th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 20th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors Match That Is To Be Played On 20th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide UP YODDHA Vs BENGAL WARRIORS Match Latest News, 25th Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors 25th Kabaddi Squad:

UP Yoddha Squads:

Rishank Devadiga(c), Prashanth Kumar Rai, Arkam Shaikh, Rohit Kumar Choudhary, Azad Singh, Bhanu Pratap Tomar, Shrikant Jadhav, Sulieman Kabir, Nitin Mavi, Sagar B Krishna, Jeeva Kumar, Pankaj, Nitesh Kumar, Amit, Vishav Chaudhary, Sachin Kumar, Narender, Seong Ryeol Kim.

Playing 07 (Predict):

Rishank Devadiga, Narender, Shrikant Jadhav, Sagar Krishna, Nitesh Kumar, Amit, Prashant Kumar Rai.

Bengal Warriors Squads:

Surjeet Singh(c), Mahesh Goud, Jang Kun Lee, Vijin Thangadurai Mithin Kumar, Maninder Singh, Manoj Dhull, Rakesh Narwal, Amit Kumar, Ashish Chokkar, Baldev Singh, Amit Nagar, Vittal Meti, Ziaur Rahman, Ameares Mondal, Adarsh T, Ran Singh, Bhupinder Singh, Ravindra Ramesh Kumawat, Shrikanth Tewatia.

Playing 07 (Predict):

Mahesh Goud, Jang Kun Lee, Surjeet Singh, Maninder Singh, Ran Singh, Rakesh Narwal, Ziaur Rahman.

UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors 25th Kabaddi Winner Prediction:

Bengal Warriors Will Win This Match

UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors 25th Kabaddi Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 47% Winning Chance Of UP Yoddha And 53% Winning Chance Of Bengal Warriors

UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors In Which 2 Matches Win By Bengal Warriors And 1 Match Draw.

UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors Last Match Performances:

  • UP Yoddha: L L L W L
  • Bengal Warriors: W W L L D

[poll id=”533″]

UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors 25th Team News

Currently, There is no news for UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors 25th .

Match Details

Stadium :Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex,Pune

Match Time: 08:00 PM IST

UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors 25th Dream11 Kabaddi Prediction:

Will update soon

UP Yoddha Vs Bengal Warriors 25th Kabaddi Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of UP Yoddha vs Bengal Warriors Today Match, You can watch live streaming of UP Yoddha vs Bengal Warriors 25th on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Kabaddi prediction and win huge money.
Note: UP YODDHA make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Reply