OnlinePrediction

United Arab Emirates vs Oman 14th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th September 2018

UAE vs OMAN 14th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

United Arab Emirates Vs Oman 14th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 4th September 2018 At Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur.

Get United Arab Emirates Vs Oman 14th T20 Asia Cup Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of United Arab Emirates Vs Oman Team For The Match Between UAE Vs OMAN At Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free United Arab Emirates Vs Oman Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

United Arab Emirates vs Oman 14th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th September 2018
United Arab Emirates vs Oman 14th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th September 2018

 

All The UAE Vs OMAN Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of United Arab Emirates Vs Oman T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today UAE Vs OMAN T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For United Arab Emirates Vs Oman Match That Is To Be Played On 4th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide UAE Vs OMAN T20 Match Latest News, 14th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

UAE Vs OMAN 14th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • United Arab Emirates: Will update soon
  • Oman:

United Arab Emirates Vs Oman 14th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

United Arab Emirates Squads:

Ashfaq Ahmed, Rohan Mustafa(c), Chirag Suri, Rameez Shahzad, Shaiman Anwar, Muhammad Usman, Adnan Mufti, Abdul Shakoor(w), Ahmed Raza, Mohammad Naveed, Amir Hayat, Imran Haider, Fahad Nawaz, Zahoor Khan

UAE Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Abdul Shakoor

Batsmen – Shaiman Anwar, Chirag Suri, Ashfaq Ahmed, Adnan Mufti (Doubt: Rameez Shahzad, Muhammad Usman)

All-rounders – Rohan Mustafa

Bowlers – Mohammad Naveed, Imran Haider, Ahmed Raza

Oman Squads:

Aqib Ilyas, Jatinder Singh, Vaibhav Wategaonkar, Khawar Ali, Zeeshan Maqsood(c), Mohammad Nadeem, Sufyan Mehmood, Muhammad Naseem Khushi(w), Ahmad Fayyaz Butt, Kaleemullah, Bilal Khan, Jayesh Odedra, Ajay Lalcheta, Mehran Khan, Fiaz Bhutt, Suraj Kumar

Oman Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Naseem Khushi

Batsmen – Zeeshan Maqsood, Jatinder Singh, Aqib Ilyas, Khawar Ali (Doubt: Muhammad)

All-rounders – Ajay Lalcheta, Vaibhav Wategaonkar

Bowlers – Mohammad Nadeem, Bilal Khan, Kaleemullah (Doubt: Ahmad Fayyaz Butt)

United Arab Emirates Vs Oman 14th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

United Arab Emirates Oman Will Win This Match

United Arab Emirates Vs Oman 14th T20 Toss Prediction:

Will Win The Toss

United Arab Emirates Vs Oman 14th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of United Arab Emirates And 55% Winning Chance Of Oman

United Arab Emirates Vs Oman Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between United Arab Emirates Vs Oman In Which  Win By United Arab Emirates.

United Arab Emirates Vs Oman Last Match Performances:

  • United Arab Emirates: W L L L W
  • Oman: W W L L W

[poll id=”289"]

United Arab Emirates Vs Oman 14th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for United Arab Emirates Vs Oman 14th T20.

United Arab Emirates Vs Oman 14th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:UAE vs OMAN, 14th Match, Asia Cup Qualifier, 2018
  • Date:Tuesday, September 04, 2018
  • Time:01:30 AM GMT
  • Venue:Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur

Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 1
  • Matches won bowling first 1
  • Average 1st Inns scores 216
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 218
  • Highest total recorded 218/4 (43.1 Ov) by AFG vs HK
  • Lowest total recorded 216/10 (49.3 Ov) by HK vs AFG
  • Highest score chased 218/4 (43.1 Ov) by AFG vs HK

United Arab Emirates Vs Oman 14th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

United Arab Emirates vs Oman 14th T20 Dream11 Prediction 4th September 2018

United Arab Emirates Vs Oman 14th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

United Arab Emirates Vs Oman 14th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of United Arab Emirates vs Oman 14th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming:  Cricbuzz, Flash score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +