United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 1st September 2018 At UKM-YSD Cricket Oval, Bangi, Malaysia.

Get United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Asia Cup Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong Team For The Match Between UAE Vs HK At UKM-YSD Cricket Oval, Bangi, Malaysia. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

United Arab Emirates vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips1st September 2018
United Arab Emirates vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips1st September 2018

All The UAE Vs HK Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today UAE Vs HK ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong Match That Is To Be Played On 1st September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide UAE Vs HK ODI Match Latest News, 9th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

UAE Vs HK 9th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • United Arab Emirates: Will Udate Soon
  • Hon Kong:

United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

United Arab Emirates Squads:

Rohan Mustafa (c), Abdul Shakoor (wk), Ashfaq Ahmed, Chirag Suri, Rameez Shahzad, Shaiman Anwar, Muhammad Usman, Adnan Mufti, Mohammad Naveed, Ahmed Raza, Amir Hayat, Zahoor Khan, Imran Haider, Fahad Nawaz

UAE Playing 11:

Wicket-Keeper – Abdul Shakoor

Batsmen – Chirag Suri, Shaiman Anwar, Adnan Mufti, Rameez Shahzad (Doubt: Muhammad Usman)

All-rounders – Rohan Mustafa, Ashfaq Ahmed

Bowlers – Ahmed Raza, Mohammad Naveed (Doubt: Amir Hayat)

Hon Kong Squads:

Anshuman Rath (c), Scott McKechnie (wk), Cameron McAulsan, Babar Hayat, Nizakat Khan, Kinchit Shah, Ehsan Khan, Aizaz Khan, Nadeem Ahmed, Tanwir Afzal, Ehsan Nawaz, Waqas Khan, Christopher Carter, Jhatavedh Subramanyan, Arshad Mohammad

Hong Kong playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Scott McKechnie

Batsmen – Anshuman Rath, Babar Hayat, Nizakat Khan, Kinchit Shah (Doubt: Cameron McAulsan)

All-rounder –  Ehsan Khan, Aizaz Khan

Bowlers – Nadeem Ahmed, Ehsan Nawaz, Tanwir Afzal

United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Hon Kong Will Win This Match

United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Toss Prediction:

United Arab Emirates Will Win The Toss

United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 48% Winning Chance Of United Arab Emirates And 52% Winning Chance Of Hon Kong

United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong In Which  Win By United Arab Emirates.

United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong Last Match Performances:

  • United Arab Emirates: W L L L W
  • Hon Kong: L L L L W

[poll id=”278″]

United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong 9th ODI.

United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Venue Details

Match:UAE vs HK, 9th Match, Asia Cup Qualifier, 2018
Date: Saturday, September 01, 2018
Time:07:00 AM IST
Venue:UKM-YSD Cricket Oval, Bangi, Malaysia

UKM-YSD Cricket Oval, Bangi, Malaysia Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

United Arab Emirates vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Dream11 Prediction 1st September 2018

United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

United Arab Emirates Vs Hon Kong 9th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of United Arab Emirates vs Hon Kong 9th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply