OnlinePrediction

U Mumba vs Telugu Titans 29th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 23th October 2018

U MUMBA vs TELUGU TITANS 29th Dream11 Team, Today Winner Prediction 23th October Match

U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans 29th Dream11 team and Kabaddi Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 23th October 2018 At  Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune.

Get U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans 29th PRO KABADDI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Kabaddi Team Prediction, Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction, Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans Team For The Match Between U MUMBA Vs TELUGU TITANS At Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans Dream 11 Fantasy Kabaddi Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

U Mumba vs Telugu Titans 29th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 23th October 2018
U Mumba vs Telugu Titans 29th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 23th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans Match That Is To Be Played On 23th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide U MUMBA Vs TELUGU TITANS Match Latest News, 29th Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans 29th Kabaddi Squad:

U Mumba Squads:

Fazel Atrachali(c), Siddharth Sirish Desai, Abhishek Singh, Adinath Sakharam Gavali, Dharamaraj Cheralathan, E Subhash, Mohit Balyan, Vinod Kumar, Rajaguru Subramaniam, Shiv Om, Abolfazal Maghsodloumahali, R Sriram, Rohit Baliyan, Arjun Deshwal, Gaurav Kumar, Darshan Kadian, Surinder Singh, Hadi Tajik, Anil, Rohit Rana.

Playing 07(Predict):

Fazel Atrachali(c), Rohit Baliyan, Surinder Singh, Dharmaraj Cheralathan, Abhishek Singh, Siddharth Desai, Rajaguru Subramaniam.

Telugu Titans Squads:

Vishal Bhardwaj(c), Rahul Chaudhari, Ankit Beniwal, Kamal Singh, Sombir, Anil Kumar, C Manoj Kumar, Mohsen Maghsoudlou Jafari, Nilesh Salunke, Rajnish, Rakshith,Anuj Kumar, Farhad Rahimi Milaghardan, Deeepak, Abozar Mohajermighani , Krushna Madane, Armaan, Mahendar Reddy.

Playing 07(Predict):

Vishal Bhardwaj(c), Abozar Mighani, Nilesh Salunke, Rohit Chaudhari, Farhad Rahemi, Mohsen Maghsoudlou, Anil Kumar.

U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans 29th Kabaddi Winner Prediction:

Telugu Titans Will Win This Match

U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans 29th Kabaddi Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 48% Winning Chance Of U Mumba And 52% Winning Chance Of Telugu Titans

U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 3 Matches Between U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans In Which 2 Matches Win By Telugu Titans And 1 Match Draw

U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans Last Match Performances:

  • U Mumba: L W W W D
  • Telugu Titans: W L W W D

[poll id=”542"]

U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans 29th Team News

Currently, There is no news for U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans 29th .

Match Details

Venue:  Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune

Match Time :08:00 PM IST

U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans 29th Dream11 Kabaddi Prediction:

U Mumba vs Telugu Titans 29th Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 23th October 2018
U Mumba vs Telugu Titans 29th Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 23th October 2018

U Mumba Vs Telugu Titans 29th Kabaddi Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of U Mumba vs Telugu Titans Today Match, You can watch live streaming of U Mumba vs Telugu Titans 29th on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Kabaddi prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +