OnlinePrediction

U Mumba vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th October2018

MUM vs JAI Today Kabaddi Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line Up

U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Kabaddi Match Prediction and Free Kabaddi Betting Tips For Today Match 10th October 2018 At Jawahar Lal Nehru Indoor Stadium, Chennai.

Get U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Pro Kabaddi Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Kabaddi Team Prediction, Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Team For The Match Between MUM Vs JAI At Jawahar Lal Nehru Indoor Stadium, Chennai. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Dream 11 Fantasy Kabaddi Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

U Mumba vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th October2018
U Mumba vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th October2018

All The MUM Vs JAI Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today MUM Vs JAI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Match That Is To Be Played On 10th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide MUM Vs JAI Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Kabaddi Playing 11/Squad:

U Mumba:

Fazel Atrachali(c), Surinder Singh, Abhishek Singh, Adinath Sakharam Gavali, Abolfazal Maghsodloumahali, Vinod Kumar, Arjun Deshwal, Shiv Om, Siddharth Sirish Desai, Gaurav Kumar, Dharamaraj Cheralathan, Darshan Kadian, R Sriram, Rohit Baliyan, Rajaguru Subramaniam, Hadi Tajik, Anil, Rohit Rana, E Subhash, Mohit Balyan.

UMumba Playing 07 (Predict)

 Fazel Atrachali(c), Dharamaraj Cheralathan, Siddharth Desai, Rohit Baliyan, Abhishek Singh, Surender Singh, Rohit Rana/E Subhash

Jaipur Pink Panthers:

 Anup Kumar(c), Mohit Chhillar, Young Chang Ko, Bajirao Hodage, Deepak Niwas Hooda, Nitin Rawal, Santhapanaselvam, Ajit Singh, Ashok Kumar, Amit Kumar, Lokesh Kaushik, David Shilisia J Mosambayi, K. Selvamani, Gangadhari Mallesh, N. Shiva Ramakrishna, Anand Patil, Sandeep Kumar Dhull, Sunil Siddhgavali, Brijendra Singh Chaudhary.

Jaipur Pink Panthers Playing 07( Predict)

Anup Kumar(c), Mohit Chillar, Bajirao Hodage, Deepak Niwas Hooda, Nitin Rawal, Selavamani K, David Mosambayi/Ajit Singh

U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Kabaddi Winner Prediction:

Jaipur Pink Panthers Will Win This Match

U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Kabaddi Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 47% Winning Chance Of U Mumba And 53% Winning Chance Of Jaipur Pink Panthers

U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers In Which 3 Match Win By U Mumba And 2 Matches Win By Jaipur Pink Panthers.

U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Last Match Performances:

  • U Mumba: D L L L L
  • Jaipur Pink Panthers:L L L L L

[poll id=”492″]

Jawahar Lal Nehru Indoor Stadium, Chennai Ground Stats and Report:

Capacity: 40000

Match Time: 08:00 PM IST

U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Dream11 Kabaddi Prediction:

U Mumba vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Dream11 Prediction 10th October2018
U Mumba vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Dream11 Prediction 10th October2018

U Mumba Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Kabaddi Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of U Mumba vs Jaipur Pink Panthers on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Kabaddi prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +