Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 3rd T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 11th August 2018 At Queen’s Park Oval, Port Of Spain, Trinidad.

Get Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 3rd T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Team For The Match Between TKR Vs JT At Queen’s Park Oval, Port Of Spain, Trinidad. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs 3rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th August 2018
Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs 3rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th August 2018

 

All The TKR Vs JT Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today TKR Vs JT T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Match That Is To Be Played On 11th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide TKR Vs JT T20 Match Latest News, 3rd T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

TKR Vs JT 3rd T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Trinbago Knight Riders: 1.43
  • Jamaica Tallawahs: 2.65

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 3rd T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Trinbago Knight Riders Squads:

Denesh Ramdin (wk), Dwayne Bravo (c), Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Colin Munro, Brendon McCullum, Darren Bravo, Javon Searles, Fawad Ahmed, Shannon Gabriel, Ali Khan, Kevon Cooper, Amir Jangoo, Hamza Tariq, Anderson Phillip, Nikita Miller, Khary Pierre, Terrance Hinds

Jamaica Tallawahs Squads:

Andre Russell (c), Johnson Charles (wk), Jermaine Blackwood, Andre McCarthy, Kennar Lewis, Ross Taylor, Rovman Powell, Glenn Phillips, Imad Wasim, Steven Jacobs, Samuel Badree, Adam Zampa, Kemar Roach, Krishmar Santokie, Steven Taylor, Oshane Thomas, Kirstan Kallicharan, Elmore Hutchinson

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 3rd T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs Will Win This Match

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 3rd T20 Toss Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs Will Win The Toss

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 3rd T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 35% Winning Chance Of Trinbago Knight Riders And 65% Winning Chance Of Jamaica Tallawahs

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs In Which 1 Match Win By Trinbago Knight Riders And 4 Matches Win By Jamaica Tallawahs.

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Last Match Performances:

  • Trinbago Knight Riders: W W W L L
  • Jamaica Tallawahs: L L W L W

[poll id=”190″]

Queen’s Park Oval, Port Of Spain, Trinidad Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 6
Matches won batting first 3
Matches won bowling first 3
Average 1st Inns scores 129
Average 2nd Inns scores 123
Highest total recorded 159/6 (20 Ov) by Ind vs WI
Lowest total recorded 105/10 (19.5 Ov) by ZIM vs WI
Highest score chased 138/3 (14.5 Ov) by WI vs Pak
Lowest score defended 105/10 (19.5 Ov) by ZIM vs WI

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 3rd T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs 3rd T20 Dream11 Prediction 11th August 2018

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 3rd T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 3rd T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs 3rd T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Espn ,Super Sport
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply