OnlinePrediction

Trinbago Knight Riders vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th September 2018 (1)

TKR vs GAW Qualifier 1 T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 12th September 2018 At Providence Stadium,Guyana.

Get Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Team For The Match Between TKR Vs GAW At Providence Stadium,Guyana. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Trinbago Knight Riders vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th September 2018 (1)
Trinbago Knight Riders vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th September 2018 (1)

 

All The TKR Vs GAW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today TKR Vs GAW T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Match That Is To Be Played On 12th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide TKR Vs GAW T20 Match Latest News, Qualifier 1 T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

TKR Vs GAW Qualifier 1 T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Trinbago Knight Riders: 1.61
  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: 2.30

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Trinbago Knight Riders Squads:

Denesh Ramdin (wk), Dwayne Bravo (c), Colin Munro, Brendon McCullum, Colin Ingram, Darren Bravo, Kevon Cooper, Anderson Phillip, Khary Pierre, Nikita Miller, Fawad Ahmed, Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Ali Khan, Terrance Hinds, Javon Searles, Hamza Tariq, Amir Jangoo, Shannon Gabriel

Trinbago Knight Riders Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Denesh Ramdin

Batsmen – Colin Munro, Brendon McCullum, Darren Bravo

All-rounders –  Colin Ingram, Dwayne Bravo, Kevon Cooper (Doubt: Sunil Narine)

Bowlers – Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan, Khary Pierre (Doubt: Nikita Miller, Anderson Phillip

Guyana Amazon Warriors Squads:

Luke Ronchi (wk), Chris Green (c), Cameron Delport, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Mohammed, Sherfane Rutherford, Chadwick Walton, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit, Devendra Bishoo, Imran Tahir, Veerasammy Permaul, Roshon Primus, Gajanand Singh, Romario Shepherd, Keemo Paul, Saurabh Netravalkar, Akshaya Persaud

Guyana Amazon Warriors Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper –  Luke Ronchi

Batsmen – Chadwick Walton, Shimron Hetmyer, Cameron Delport, Sherfane Rutherford (Doubt: Jason Mohammed)

All-rounders – Sohail Tanvir

Bowlers – Rayad Emrit, Imran Tahir, Chris Green, (Doubt: Devendra Bishoo)

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Trinbago Knight Riders  Will Win This Match

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 Toss Prediction:

Guyana Amazon Warriors Will Win The Toss

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 52% Winning Chance Of Trinbago Knight Riders And 48% Winning Chance Of Guyana Amazon Warriors

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors In Which 4 Match Win By Trinbago Knight Riders And 1 Matches Win By Guyana Amazon Warriors.

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Last Match Performances:

  • Trinbago Knight Riders: L W W W W                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: W L L W W

[poll id=”326″]

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20.

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 Venue Details

  • Match:TKR vs GAW, Qualifier 1, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date:Tuesday, September 12, 2018
  • Time:03:30 AM IST
  • Venue:Providence Stadium, Guyana

Providence Stadium,Guyana Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 6
  • Matches won batting first 2
  • Matches won bowling first 3
  • Average 1st Inns scores 140
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 57
  • Highest total recorded 191/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 68/10 (16.4 Ov) by IRE vs WI
  • Highest score chased 139/8 (19.5 Ov) by NZ vs SL
  • Lowest score defended 84/10 (15.1 Ov) by ZIM vs NZ

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Trinbago Knight Riders vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Qualifier 1 T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports And Jio Tv
  • Live Score: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +