Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 8th September 2018 At Queen’s Park Oval,Port Of Spain, Trinidad.

Get Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents Team For The Match Between TKR Vs BT At Queen’s Park Oval,Port Of Spain, Trinidad. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 8th September 2018
Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 8th September 2018

 

All The TKR Vs BT Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today TKR Vs BT T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents Match That Is To Be Played On 8th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide TKR Vs BT T20 Match Latest News, 28th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

TKR Vs BT 28th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Trinbago Knight Riders: 1.40
  • Barbados Tridents: 3.00

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Trinbago Knight Riders Squads:

Brendon McCullum, Dwayne Bravo (c), Denesh Ramdin (wk), Nikita Miller, Darren Bravo, Kevon Cooper, Sunil Narine, Hamza Tariq, Chris Lynn, Colin Munro, Shannon Gabriel, Fawad Ahmed, Javon Searles, Anderson Phillip, Ali Khan, Amir Jangoo, Khary Pierre, Terrance Hinds

Trinbago Knight Riders Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Denesh Ramdin

Batsmen – Colin Munro, Chris Lynn, Darren Bravo, Brendon McCullum

All-rounders – Sunil Narine, Dwayne Bravo, (Doubt: Javon Searles)

Bowlers – Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Khary Pierre

Barbados Tridents Squads:

Dwayne Smith, Hashim Amla, Wahab Riaz, Martin Guptill, Sunny Sohal, Mohammad Irfan, Ashley Nurse, Jason Holder (c), Raymon Reifer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Imran Khan, Shai Hope, Shamar Springer, Chemar Holder, Roston Chase, Tion Webster, Dominic Drakes

Barbados Tridents Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Nicholas Pooran

Batsmen – Sunny Sohal, Shai Hope (Doubt: Hashim Amla, Martin Guptill)

All-rounders – Dwayne Smith, Jason Holder, Roston Chase

Bowlers – Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan, Imran Khan (Doubt: Dominic Drakes)

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Trinbago Knight Riders Will Win This Match

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 Toss Prediction:

Barbados Tridents Will Win The Toss

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 65% Winning Chance Of Trinbago Knight Riders And 35% Winning Chance Of Barbados Tridents

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents In Which 4 Match Win By Trinbago Knight Riders And 1 Matches Win By Barbados Tridents.

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents Last Match Performances:

  • Trinbago Knight Riders: W W W W W
  • Barbados Tridents: L L L L L

[poll id=”308″]

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20.

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:TKR vs BT, 28th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date:Saturday, September 08, 2018
  • Time:05:30 AM IST
  • Venue:Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad

Queen’s Park Oval,Port Of Spain, Trinidad Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 6
  • Matches won batting first 3
  • Matches won bowling first 3
  • Average 1st Inns scores 129
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 123
  • Highest total recorded 159/6 (20 Ov) by Ind vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 105/10 (19.5 Ov) by ZIM vs WI
  • Highest score chased 138/3 (14.5 Ov) by WI vs PAK
  • Lowest score defended 105/10 (19.5 Ov) by ZIM vs WI

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 Dream11 Prediction 8th September 2018

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Tridents 28th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports And Jio  Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Tags

Leave a Reply