OnlinePrediction

Victoria vs Tasmania 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 19th September 2018 (1)

TAS vs VIC 3rd ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Tasmania Vs Victoria 3rd ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 19th September 2018 At Tony Ireland Stadium, Townsville.

Get Tasmania Vs Victoria 3rd ODI Australia Domestic One-Day Cup Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Tasmania Vs Victoria Team For The Match Between TAS Vs VIC At Tony Ireland Stadium, Townsville. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Tasmania Vs Victoria Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Victoria vs Tasmania 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 19th September 2018 (1)
Victoria vs Tasmania 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 19th September 2018 (1)

All The TAS Vs VIC Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Tasmania Vs Victoria ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today TAS Vs VIC ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Tasmania Vs Victoria Match That Is To Be Played On 19th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide TAS Vs VIC ODI Match Latest News, 3rd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

TAS Vs VIC 3rd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Tasmania: 2.62
  • Victoria: 1.50

Tasmania Vs Victoria 3rd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Tasmania Squads:

Jake Doran, Ben McDermott, Jordan Silk, George Bailey(c), Riley Meredith, Matthew Wade(w), Beau Webster, James Faulkner, Simon Milenko, Thomas Rogers, Clive Rose, Aaron Summers, Nick Buchanan, Jackson Bird

Tasmania Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Matthew Wade

Batsmen – George Bailey, Jordan Silk, Ben McDermott (Doubt: Jake Doran)

All-rounders – Beau Webster (Doubt: Simon Milenko)

Bowlers – Jackson Bird, Riley Meredith (Doubt: Gurinder Sandhu, Nick Buchanan, Clive Rose,Thomas Rogers, Aaron Summers)

Victoria Squads:

Matthew Short, Marcus Harris, Cameron White, Peter Handscomb(c), Glenn Maxwell, Nic Maddinson, Seb Gotch(w), Will Sutherland, Tom O Connell, Chris Tremain, Scott Boland, Jackson Coleman, Travis Dean, Mackenzie Harvey

Victoria Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Seb Gotch

Batsmen – Peter Handscomb, Marcus Harris, Cameron White, Nic Maddinson

All-rounders –  Matthew Short, Glenn Maxwell

Bowlers – Will Sutherland, Chris Tremain, Scott Boland, Tom O’Connell

Tasmania Vs Victoria 3rd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Victoria Will Win This Match

Tasmania Vs Victoria 3rd ODI Toss Prediction:

Victoria Will Win The Toss

Tasmania Vs Victoria 3rd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 35% Winning Chance Of Tasmania And 65% Winning Chance Of Victoria

Tasmania Vs Victoria Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Tasmania Vs Victoria In Which 1 Match Win By Tasmania And 4 Matches Win By Victoria.

Tasmania Vs Victoria Last Match Performances:

  • Tasmania: L W W L L
  • Victoria: W L W L W

[poll id=”370″]

Tasmania Vs Victoria 3rd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Tasmania Vs Victoria 3rd ODI.

Tasmania Vs Victoria 3rd ODI Venue Details

  • Match:Tas vs VIC, 3rd Match, Australia Domestic One-Day Cup 2018
  • Date:Wednesday, September 19, 2018
  • Time:05:30 AM IST
  • Venue:Tony Ireland Stadium, Townsville

Tony Ireland Stadium, Townsville Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 2
  • Matches won bowling first 2
  • Average 1st Inns scores 231
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 233
  • Highest total recorded 264/7 (49.2 Ov) by PNG vs HK
  • Lowest total recorded 202/10 (48.3 Ov) by HK vs PNG
  • Highest score chased 264/7 (49.2 Ov) by PNG vs HK

Tasmania Vs Victoria 3rd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Tasmania vs Victoria 3rd ODI Dream11 Prediction 19th September 2018

Tasmania Vs Victoria 3rd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Tasmania Vs Victoria 3rd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Tasmania vs Victoria 3rd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Fox Sports Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +