Tasmania Vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 06th October 2018 At Drummoyne Oval, Sydney.

Get Tasmania Vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI AUSSIE ODD CUP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Tasmania Vs Queensland Team For The Match Between TAS Vs QL At Drummoyne Oval, Sydney. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Tasmania Vs Queensland Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Queensland vs Tasmania 1st Semi-Final ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 06th October 2018
Queensland vs Tasmania 1st Semi-Final ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 06th October 2018

All The TAS Vs QL Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Tasmania Vs Queensland ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today TAS Vs QL ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Tasmania Vs Queensland Match That Is To Be Played On 06th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide TAS Vs QL ODI Match Latest News, 1st Semi-Final ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

vSjGpzSDPjs

TAS Vs QL 1st Semi-Final ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Tasmania: 1.80
  • Queensland: 2.00

Tasmania Vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Tasmania Squads:

Matthew Wade (wk), George Bailey (c), Ben McDermott, Beau Webster, Jordan Silk, Simon Milenko, Thomas Rogers, Clive Rose, Gurinder Sandhu, Jackson Bird, Nick Buchanan, Jake Doran, Riley Meredith, Aaron Summers

Tasmania Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Matthew Wade

Batsmen – Jake Doran, Ben McDermott, Jordan Silk, George Bailey

All-rounders – Simon Milenko

Bowlers – Clive Rose, Jackson Bird, Aaron Summers, Riley Meredith, Gurinder Sandhu

Queensland Squads:

Jimmy Peirson (c & wk), Sam Heazlett, Max Bryant, Chris Lynn, Charlie Hemphrey, Joe Burns, Mark Steketee, Mitchell Swepson, Matthew Kuhnemann, Xavier Bartlett, Billy Stanlake, Luke Feldman, Lachlan Pfeffer, Jack Prestwidge, Sam Truloff, Jack Wildermuth, Andrew Gode

Queensland Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Jimmy Peirson

Batsmen – Max Bryant, Charlie Hemphrey, Joe Burns, Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn

All-rounders –  Mark Steketee

Bowlers – Xavier Bartlett, Billy Stanlake, Mitchell Swepson, M Khunemann

Tasmania Vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Queensland Will Win This Match

Tasmania Vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI Toss Prediction:

Queensland Will Win The Toss

Tasmania Vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 41% Winning Chance Of Tasmania And 59% Winning Chance Of Queensland

Tasmania Vs Queensland Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Tasmania Vs Queensland In Which 2 Match Win By Tasmania And 3 Matches Win By Queensland.

Tasmania Vs Queensland Last Match Performances:

  • Tasmania: L W L W W
  • Queensland:W L L W L

[poll id=”473″]

Tasmania Vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Tasmania Vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI.

Tasmania Vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI Venue Details

Match:Tas vs QL, 1st Semi-final, Australia Domestic One-Day Cup 2018
Date:Saturday, October 06, 2018
Time:09:30 AM IST
Venue:Drummoyne Oval, Sydney

Drummoyne Oval, Sydney Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Tasmania Vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Tasmania vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI Dream11 Prediction 06th October 2018
Tasmania vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI Dream11 Prediction 06th October 2018

Tasmania Vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Tasmania Vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Tasmania vs Queensland 1st Semi-Final ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Fox Sports TV
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply