Tasmania Vs Western Australia 15th ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 1st October 2018 At Hurstville Oval, Sydney.

Get Tasmania Vs Western Australia 15th ODI AUSSIE ODD CUP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Tasmania Vs Western Australia Team For The Match Between TAS Vs WA At Hurstville Oval, Sydney. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Tasmania Vs Western Australia Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Western Australia vs Tasmania 15th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 1st October 2018
Western Australia vs Tasmania 15th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 1st October 2018

All The TAS Vs WA Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Tasmania Vs Western Australia ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today TAS Vs WA ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Tasmania Vs Western Australia Match That Is To Be Played On 1st October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide TAS Vs WA ODI Match Latest News, 15th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

TAS Vs WA 15th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Tasmania:2.30
  • Western Australia: 1.61

Tasmania Vs Western Australia 15th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Tasmania Squads:

George Bailey (c), Matthew Wade (wk), James Faulkner, Nick Buchanan, Jackson Bird, Gurinder Sandhu, Jordan Silk, Beau Webster, Clive Rose, Jake Doran, Ben McDermott, Simon Milenko, Riley Meredith, Thomas Rogers, Aaron Summers

Tasmania Playing 11:                                                                         

Wicket-keeper: Matthew Wade

Batsmen: Ben McDermott, George Bailey (c), Jordan Silk

All-rounder: Simon Milenko, Beau Webster

Bowlers: Clive Rose, Jackson Bird, Riley Meredith, Gurinder Sandhu

Western Australia Squads:

Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jonathan Wells, Usman Qadir, Joel Paris, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Sam Whiteman, Hilton Cartwright, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Kelly, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Josh Inglis, D Arcy Short, Cameron Green, Josh Philippe

Western Australia Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Josh Inglis

Batsmen: Josh Phillipe, Hilton Cartwright, Ashton Turner(c), D’Arcy Short

All-rounder: Cameron Green, Marcus Stoinis

Bowlers: Andrew Tye, Jason Behendroff, Usman Qadir, Nathan Coulter Nile

Tasmania Vs Western Australia 15th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Western Australia Will Win This Match

Tasmania Vs Western Australia 15th ODI Toss Prediction:

Western Australia Will Win The Toss

Tasmania Vs Western Australia 15th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 41% Winning Chance Of Tasmania And 59% Winning Chance Of Western Australia

Tasmania Vs Western Australia Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Tasmania Vs Western Australia In Which 1 Match Win By Tasmania And 4 Matches Win By Western Australia.

Tasmania Vs Western Australia Last Match Performances:

  • Tasmania:W L W W L
  • Western Australia: W W W W W

[poll id=”441″]

Tasmania Vs Western Australia 15th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Tasmania Vs Western Australia 15th ODI.

Tasmania Vs Western Australia 15th ODI Venue Details

Match:Tas vs WA, 15th Match, Australia Domestic One-Day Cup 2018
Date:Sunday, September 30, 2018
Time:04:00 AM IST
Venue:Hurstville Oval, Sydney

Oval, Sydney Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Tasmania Vs Western Australia 15th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Tasmania vs Western Australia 15th ODI Dream11 Prediction 1st October 2018

Tasmania Vs Western Australia 15th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Tasmania Vs Western Australia 15th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Tasmania vs Western Australia 15th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Fox Sports Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply