OnlinePrediction

Southern Vipers vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 8th August 2018

SV vs YD 19th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 8th August 2018 At The Rose Bowl,Southampton.

Get Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 Super League Women Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds Team For The Match Between SV Vs YD At The Rose Bowl,Southampton. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Southern Vipers vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 8th August 2018
Southern Vipers vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 8th August 2018

 

All The SV Vs YD Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SV Vs YD T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds Match That Is To Be Played On 8th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SV Vs YD T20 Match Latest News, 19th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SV Vs YD 19th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Southern Vipers: 1.53
  • Yorkshire Diamonds: 2.40

Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Southern Vipers Squads:

Lauren Winfield(c), Beth Mooney(w), Katherine Brunt, Chamari Athapaththu, Thea Brookes, Delissa Kimmince, Alice Davidson Richards, Beth Langston, Gwenan Davies, Katie Levick, Helen Fenby, Subrina Munroe, Bess Heath, Alice Monaghan, Katie Thompson

Southern Vipers Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: (Doubt: Carla Rudd)

Batswomen: Tammy Beaumont, Sara McGlashan, Mignon du Preez, Danielle Wyatt

All-rounders: Suzie Bates Amelia Kerr Arran Brindle

Bowlers: Natasha Farrant, Fi Morris (Doubt: Paige Scholfield)

Yorkshire Diamonds Squads:

Suzie Bates(c), Danielle Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Mignon du Preez, Sara McGlashan, Arran Brindle, Amelia Kerr, Paige Scholfield, Carla Rudd(w), Natasha Farrant, Fi Morris, Katie George, Maia Bouchier, Charlotte Dean, Lauren Bell

Yorkshire Diamonds Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Beth Mooney

Batswomen: Lauren Winfield, Thea Brookes

All-rounders: Katherine Brunt, Chamari Athapaththu, Alice Davidson Richards (Doubt: Delissa Kimmince)

Bowlers: Katie Levick, Helen Fenby (Doubt: Beth Langston, Gwenan Davies)

Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Southern Vipers Will Win This Match

Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 Toss Prediction:

Yorkshire Diamonds Will Win The Toss

Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 52% Winning Chance Of Southern Vipers And 48% Winning Chance Of Yorkshire Diamonds

Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds Head To Head:

In Last 2 Matches Between Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds In Which 1 Match Win By Southern Vipers And 1 Matches Win By Yorkshire Diamonds.

Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds Last Match Performances:

  • Southern Vipers:  L L L L L
  • Yorkshire Diamonds: L W L L L

[poll id=”175″]

The Rose Bowl,Southampton Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 5
Matches won batting first 3
Matches won bowling first 2
Average 1st Inns scores 174
Average 2nd Inns scores 147
Highest total recorded 248/6 (20 Ov) by Aus vs Eng
Lowest total recorded 79/10 (14.3 Ov) by Aus vs Eng
Highest score chased 144/2 (17.3 Ov) by Eng vs SL
Lowest score defended 163/10 (20 Ov) by SL vs Eng

Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Southern Vipers vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 Dream11 Prediction 8th August 2018

Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Southern Vipers Vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Southern Vipers vs Yorkshire Diamonds 19th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score 

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +