Sussex Vs Somerset South Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 5th August 2018 At County Ground,Hove.

Get Sussex Vs Somerset South Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Sussex Vs Somerset Team For The Match Between SUS Vs SOM At County Ground,Hove. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Sussex Vs Somerset Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Sussex vs Somerset South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018
Sussex vs Somerset South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018

 

All The SUS Vs SOM Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Sussex Vs Somerset T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SUS Vs SOM T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Sussex Vs Somerset Match That Is To Be Played On 5th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SUS Vs SOM T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SUS Vs SOM South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Sussex: 1.66
  • Somerset: 2.20

Sussex Vs Somerset South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Sussex Squads:

Philip Salt, Luke Wright(c), Laurie Evans, Delray Rawlins, Tom Bruce, Michael Burgess(w), David Wiese, Jofra Archer, Chris Jordan, Rashid Khan, Danny Briggs, Will Beer, Tymal Mills, Ollie Robinson

Somerset Squads:

Johann Myburgh, Tom Banton(w), Peter Trego, James Hildreth, Tom Abell, Corey Anderson, Lewis Gregory(c), Roelof van der Merwe, Jamie Overton, Jerome Taylor, Max Waller, Josh Davey, Steven Davies, Ben Green

Sussex Vs Somerset South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Sussex Will Win This Match

Sussex Vs Somerset South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Somerset Will Win The Toss

Sussex Vs Somerset South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 52% Winning Chance Of Sussex And 48% Winning Chance Of Somerset

Sussex Vs Somerset Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Sussex Vs Somerset In Which 2 Match Win By Sussex And 3 Matches Win By Somerset.

Sussex Vs Somerset Last Match Performances:

  • Sussex:  W L L W W
  • Somerset: W W W L 

[poll id=”161″]

County Ground,Hove Ground Stats and Report:

No t20 match in this Ground

Sussex Vs Somerset South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Sussex vs Somerset South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 5th August 2018
Sussex vs Somerset South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 5th August 2018

Sussex Vs Somerset South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Sussex Vs Somerset South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Sussex vs Somerset South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sky Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply