OnlinePrediction

Sussex vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th September 2018

SUS vs SOM 2nd Semi-Final T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

———————————————————————————————————————————–
Sussex Vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 15th September 2018 At Edgbaston, Birmingham.

Get Sussex Vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Sussex Vs Somerset Team For The Match Between SUS Vs SOM At Edgbaston, Birmingham. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Sussex Vs Somerset Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Sussex vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th September 2018
Sussex vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th September 2018

 

All The SUS Vs SOM Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Sussex Vs Somerset T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SUS Vs SOM T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Sussex Vs Somerset Match That Is To Be Played On 15th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SUS Vs SOM T20 Match Latest News, 2nd Semi-Final T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SUS Vs SOM 2nd Semi-Final T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Sussex: 1.90
  • Somerset:1.90

Sussex Vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Sussex Squads:

Luke Wright (c), Will Beer, Laurie Evans, Chris Jordan, Danny Briggs, Tymal Mills, David Wiese, Harry Finch, Ollie Robinson, Michael Burgess (wk), Philip Salt, Tom Bruce, Rashid Khan, George Garton, Jofra Archer, Delray Rawlins

Sussex:-

Wicket-keeper: Michael Burgess

Batsmen: Laurie Evans, Philip Salt, Delray Rawlins, Luke Wright

All-rounder: David Wiese, Jofra Archer,

Bowlers: Chris Jordan, Danny Briggs, Tymal Mills, Will Beer

Somerset Squads:

Jerome Taylor, James Hildreth, Roelof van der Merwe, Steven Davies (wk), Peter Trego, Max Waller, Josh Davey, Lewis Gregory (c), Johann Myburgh, Craig Overton, Jamie Overton, Corey Anderson, Paul van Meekeren, Tom Abell, Ben Green, Dominic Bess, Tom Banton

Somerset:-

Wicket-keeper: Steven Davies

Batsmen: Johann Myburgh, Tom Abell, James Hildreth

All-rounder: Corey Anderson, Roelof van der Merwe, Peter Trego

Bowlers: Max Waller, Jerome Taylor, Jamie Overton, Lewis Gregory

Sussex Vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Somerset Will Win This Match

Sussex Vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Toss Prediction:

Somerset Will Win The Toss

Sussex Vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 47% Winning Chance Of Sussex And 53% Winning Chance Of Somerset

Sussex Vs Somerset Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Sussex Vs Somerset In Which 2 Match Win By Sussex And 3 Matches Win By Somerset.

Sussex Vs Somerset Last Match Performances:

  • Sussex: W W W W L
  • Somerset: W L W W W

[poll id=”342″]

Sussex Vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Sussex Vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20.

Sussex Vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Venue Details

  • Match:SUS vs SOM, 2nd Semi-Final, T20 Blast, 2018
  • Date:Saturday, September 15, 2018
  • Time:07:00 PM  IST
  • Venue:Edgbaston, Birmingham

Edgbaston, Birmingham Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 5
  • Matches won batting first 5
  • Average 1st Inns scores 169
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 151
  • Highest total recorded 221/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs AUS
  • Lowest total recorded 144/10 (18.4 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
  • Lowest score defended 118/5 (11 Ov) by Eng vs RSA

Sussex Vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Sussex vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Dream11 Prediction 15th September 2018

Sussex Vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Sussex Vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Sussex vs Somerset 2nd Semi-Final T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Jio TV
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +