OnlinePrediction

Sussex vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 1st August 2018

SUS vs GLOUCS South Group T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Sussex Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 1st August 2018 At County Ground,Hove.

Get Sussex Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Sussex Vs Gloucestershire Team For The Match Between SUS Vs GLOUCS At County Ground,Hove. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Sussex Vs Gloucestershire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

 

Sussex vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 1st August 2018
Sussex vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 1st August 2018

All The SUS Vs GLOUCS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Sussex Vs Gloucestershire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SUS Vs GLOUCS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Sussex Vs Gloucestershire Match That Is To Be Played On 1st August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SUS Vs GLOUCS T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SUS Vs GLOUCS South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Sussex: 1.66
  • Gloucestershire: 2.20

Sussex Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Sussex Squads:

Luke Wright(c), Laurie Evans, Chris Jordan, Danny Briggs, Tymal Mills, David Wiese, Michael Burgess(w), Philip Salt, Tom Bruce, Rashid Khan, Jofra Archer, Will Beer, Delray Rawlins, Ollie Robinson, George Garton

Gloucestershire Squads:

Miles Hammond, Michael Klinger(c), Ian Cockbain, Kieran Noema-Barnett, Ryan Higgins, Benny Howell, Jack Taylor, Andrew Tye, Gareth Roderick(w), Thomas Smith, David Payne, Chris Dent, Graeme van Buuren, Matt Taylor, Craig Miles

Sussex Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Gloucestershire Will Win This Match

Sussex Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Gloucestershire Will Win The Toss

Sussex Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Sussex And 60% Winning Chance Of Gloucestershire

Sussex Vs Gloucestershire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Sussex Vs Gloucestershire In Which 4 Match Win By Sussex And 1 Matches Win By Gloucestershire.

Sussex Vs Gloucestershire Last Match Performances:

  • Sussex: L W W W W
  • Gloucestershire: W W W W L

[poll id=”139″]

County Ground,Hove Ground Stats and Report:

No t20 match in this ground

Sussex Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Sussex vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 1st August 2018
Sussex vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 1st August 2018

Sussex Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Sussex Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Sussex vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sky Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +