Surrey Vs Middlesex South Group T20 Vitality Blast Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 3rd August 2018 At Kennington Oval,London.

Get Surrey Vs Middlesex South Group T20 Vitality Blast Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Surrey Vs Middlesex Team For The Match Between SUR Vs MDX At Kennington Oval,London. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Surrey Vs Middlesex Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Surrey vs Middlesex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd August 2018
Surrey vs Middlesex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd August 2018

 

All The SUR Vs MDX Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Surrey Vs Middlesex T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SUR Vs MDX T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Surrey Vs Middlesex Match That Is To Be Played On 3rd August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SUR Vs MDX T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SUR Vs MDX South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Surrey: 1.57
  • Middlesex: 2.37

Surrey Vs Middlesex South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Surrey Squads:

Rikki Clarke, Morne Morkel, Aaron Finch, Gareth Batty, Nic Maddinson, Jason Roy, Rory Burns, Jade Dernbach (c), Stuart Meaker, Mark Stoneman, Scott Borthwick, Matt Dunn, Ben Foakes (wk), Freddie van den Bergh, Tom Curran, Sam Curran, Mathew Pillans, Ollie Pope, Will Jacks, Ryan Patel, Jamie Smith

Surrey Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Ben Foakes

Batsmen: Daniel Bell Drummond, Heino Kuhn, Sean Dickinson, Alex Blake

All-rounders: Rikki Clarke, Scott Borthwick, Tom Curran

Bowlers: Jade Dernbach (c), Gareth Batty, Matthew Pillans,

Middlesex Squads:

Dwayne Bravo, Eoin Morgan, Paul Stirling, Steven Finn, James Harris, John Simpson (wk), Dawid Malan (c), Ravi Patel, James Fuller, Ashton Agar, Hilton Cartwright, Nick Gubbins, Tom Helm, Steve Eskinazi, Tom Barber, George Scott, Nathan Sowter, Max Holden

Middlesex Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: John Simpson

Batsmen: Paul Stirling, Max Holden, Eoin Morgan (c), Nick Gubbins

All-rounders: Dwayne Bravo, Ashton Agar

Bowlers: Steven Finn, Nathan Sowter, Tom Helm, James Fuller

Surrey Vs Middlesex South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Middlesex Will Win This Match

Surrey Vs Middlesex South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Surrey Will Win The Toss

Surrey Vs Middlesex South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 30% Winning Chance Of Surrey And 70% Winning Chance Of Middlesex

Surrey Vs Middlesex Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Surrey Vs Middlesex In Which 2 Match Win By Surrey And 3 Matches Win By Middlesex.

Surrey Vs Middlesex Last Match Performances:

  • Surrey: L W W W W L
  • Middlesex: L W L L L

[poll id=”149″]

Kennington Oval,London Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 16
Matches won batting first 9
Matches won bowling first 6
Average 1st Inns scores 150
Average 2nd Inns scores 133
Highest total recorded 211/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Sco
Lowest total recorded 81/10 (15.4 Ov) by Sco vs RSA
Highest score chased 173/5 (19.3 Ov) by Eng vs WI
Lowest score defended 113/5 (20 Ov) by WI vs Eng

Surrey Vs Middlesex South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

 

Surrey vs Middlesex South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 3rd August 2018
Surrey vs Middlesex South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 3rd August 2018

Surrey Vs Middlesex South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Surrey Vs Middlesex South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Surrey vs Middlesex South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Flash Cricket Score,Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply