Surrey Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 9th August 2018 At Kennington Oval London.

Get Surrey Vs Sussex South Group T20 Vitality Blast Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Surrey Vs Sussex Team For The Match Between SUR Vs SUS At Kennington Oval London. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Surrey Vs Sussex Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Surrey vs Sussex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 9th August 2018
Surrey vs Sussex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 9th August 2018

All The SUR Vs SUS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Surrey Vs Sussex T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SUR Vs SUS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Surrey Vs Sussex Match That Is To Be Played On 9th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SUR Vs SUS T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SUR Vs SUS South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Surrey: 1.66
  • Sussex: 2.20

Surrey Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Surrey Squads:

Rikki Clarke, Morne Morkel, Aaron Finch, Gareth Batty, Nic Maddinson, Jason Roy, Rory Burns, Jade Dernbach (c), Stuart Meaker, Mark Stoneman, Scott Borthwick, Matt Dunn, Ben Foakes (wk), Freddie van den Bergh, Tom Curran, Sam Curran, Mathew Pillans, Ollie Pope, Will Jacks, Ryan Patel, Jamie Smith

Surrey Playing 11 predicte:

Wicket-keeper: Ben Foakes

Batsmen: Jason Roy, Mark Stoneman, Nic Maddinson, Rory Burns

All-rounder: Rikki Clarke

Bowlers: Tom Curran, Will Jacks, Morne Morkel, Gareth Batty, Jade Dernbach(c)

Sussex Squads:

Luke Wright (c), Will Beer, Laurie Evans, Chris Jordan, Danny Briggs, Tymal Mills, David Wiese, Ollie Robinson, Michael Burgess (wk), Philip Salt, Tom Bruce, Rashid Khan, George Garton, Jofra Archer, Delray Rawlins

Sussex Playing 11Predicte:

Wicket-keeper: Michael Burgees

Batsmen: Tom Bruce, Luke Wright(c), Laurie Evans, Delray Rawlins, Philip Salt

All-rounder: David Wiese, Jofra Archer,

Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Chris Jordan, Danny Briggs

Surrey Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Surrey Will Win This Match

Surrey Vs Sussex South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Sussex Will Win The Toss

Surrey Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 58% Winning Chance Of Surrey And 42% Winning Chance Of Sussex

Surrey Vs Sussex Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Surrey Vs Sussex In Which 4 Match Win By Surrey And 1 Matches Win By Sussex.

Surrey Vs Sussex Last Match Performances:

  • Surrey: W W L W W
  • Sussex: L W L L W

[poll id=”177″]

Kennington Oval London Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 16
Matches won batting first 9
Matches won bowling first 6
Average 1st Inns scores 150
Average 2nd Inns scores 133
Highest total recorded 211/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Sco
Lowest total recorded 81/10 (15.4 Ov) by Sco vs RSA
Highest score chased 173/5 (19.3 Ov) by Eng vs WI
Lowest score defended 113/5 (20 Ov) by WI vs Eng

Surrey Vs Sussex South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Surrey vs Sussex South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 9th August 2018
Surrey vs Sussex South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 9th August 2018

Surrey Vs Sussex South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Surrey Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Surrey vs Sussex South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply