Surrey Vs Hampshire South Group T20 Match Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 15th August 2018 At Kennington Oval, London.

Get Surrey Vs Hampshire South Group T20 Match VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Surrey Vs Hampshire Team For The Match Between SUR Vs HAM At Kennington Oval, London. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Surrey Vs Hampshire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Surrey vs Hampshire South Group T20 Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th August 2018
Surrey vs Hampshire South Group T20 Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th August 2018

All The SUR Vs HAM Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Surrey Vs Hampshire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SUR Vs HAM T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Surrey Vs Hampshire Match That Is To Be Played On 15th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SUR Vs HAM T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SUR Vs HAM South Group T20 Match Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Surrey: 1.50
  • Hampshire: 2.62

Surrey Vs Hampshire South Group T20 Match Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Surrey Squads:

Rikki Clarke, Morne Morkel, Aaron Finch, Gareth Batty, Nic Maddinson, Jason Roy, Rory Burns, Jade Dernbach (c), Stuart Meaker, Mark Stoneman, Scott Borthwick, Matt Dunn, Ben Foakes (wk), Freddie van den Bergh, Tom Curran, Sam Curran, Mathew Pillans, Ollie Pope, Will Jacks, Ryan Patel, Jamie Smith

Hampshire Squads:

Fidel Edwards, Dale Steyn, Rilee Rossouw, Sean Ervine, Liam Dawson, James Vince (c), Chris Wood, Gareth Berg, Sam Northeast, Colin Munro, Kyle Abbott, Lewis McManus, Tom Alsop (wk), Joe Weatherley, Ryan Stevenson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman

Surrey Vs Hampshire South Group T20 Match Cricket Winner Prediction:

Surrey Will Win This Match

Surrey Vs Hampshire South Group T20 Match Toss Prediction:

Hampshire Will Win The Toss

Surrey Vs Hampshire South Group T20 Match Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 70% Winning Chance Of Surrey And 30% Winning Chance Of Hampshire

Surrey Vs Hampshire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Surrey Vs Hampshire In Which 3 Match Win By Surrey And 2 Matches Win By Hampshire.

Surrey Vs Hampshire Last Match Performances:

  • Surrey: L L W W L
  • Hampshire: L L L L L

[poll id=”207″]

Kennington Oval, London Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 16
Matches won batting first 9
Matches won bowling first 6
Average 1st Inns scores 150
Average 2nd Inns scores 133
Highest total recorded 211/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Sco
Lowest total recorded 81/10 (15.4 Ov) by Sco vs RSA
Highest score chased 173/5 (19.3 Ov) by Eng vs WI
Lowest score defended 113/5 (20 Ov) by WI vs Eng

Surrey Vs Hampshire South Group T20 Match Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Surrey Vs Hampshire South Group T20 Match Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Surrey Vs Hampshire South Group T20 Match Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Surrey vs Hampshire South Group T20 Match on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply