OnlinePrediction

Surry vs Glamorgan t20 Blast Prediction and Free Betting Tips 31th July 2018

SUR vs GLAM t20 Blast Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Surry Vs Glamorgan t20 Blast Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 31 July 2018 At Kennington Oval,London.

Get Surry Vs Glamorgan t20 Blast  Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Surry Vs Glamorgan Team For The Match Between SUR Vs GLAM At Kennington Oval,London. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Surry Vs Glamorgan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Surry vs Glamorgan t20 Blast Prediction and Free Betting Tips 31th July 2018
Surry vs Glamorgan t20 Blast Prediction and Free Betting Tips 31th July 2018

All The SUR Vs GLAM Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Surry Vs Glamorgan T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SUR Vs GLAM T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Surry Vs Glamorgan Match That Is To Be Played On 31 July 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SUR Vs GLAM T20 Match Latest News, t20 Blast Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SUR Vs GLAM t20 Blast Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Surry: 1.53
  • Glamorgan: 2.50

Surry Vs Glamorgan t20 Blast Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Surry Squads:

Rikki Clarke, Morne Morkel, Aaron Finch, Gareth Batty, Nic Maddinson, Jason Roy, Rory Burns, Jade Dernbach (c), Stuart Meaker, Mark Stoneman, Scott Borthwick, Matt Dunn, Ben Foakes (wk), Freddie van den Bergh, Tom Curran, Sam Curran, Mathew Pillans, Ollie Pope, Will Jacks, Ryan Patel, Jamie Smith

Glamorgan Squads:

Usman Khawaja, Graham Wagg, Colin Ingram (c), Michael Hogan, Timm van der Gugten, Andrew Salter, Craig Meschede, Chris Cooke (wk), Joe Burns, David Lloyd, Ruaidhri Smith, Aneurin Donald (wk), Lukas Carey, Kiran Carlson

Surry Vs Glamorgan t20 Blast Cricket Winner Prediction:

Glamorgan Will Win This Match

Surry Vs Glamorgan t20 Blast Toss Prediction:

Surrey Will Win The Toss

Surry Vs Glamorgan t20 Blast Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Surry And 55% Winning Chance Of Glamorgan

Surry Vs Glamorgan Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Surry Vs Glamorgan In Which 1 Match Win By Surry And 4 Matches Win By Glamorgan.

Surry Vs Glamorgan Last Match Performances:

  • Surry: W W W L L
  • Glamorgan: L L L W W

[poll id=”130″]

Kennington Oval,London Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 16
Matches won batting first 9
Matches won bowling first 6
Average 1st Inns scores 150
Average 2nd Inns scores 133
Highest total recorded 211/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Sco
Lowest total recorded 81/10 (15.4 Ov) by Sco vs RSA
Highest score chased 173/5 (19.3 Ov) by Eng vs WI
Lowest score defended 113/5 (20 Ov) by WI vs Eng

Surry Vs Glamorgan t20 Blast Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Surry Vs Glamorgan t20 Blast Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Surry Vs Glamorgan t20 Blast Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Surry vs Glamorgan t20 Blast on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:  Sky Sports
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score,Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +