St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 9th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 17th August 2018 At Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet,St Lucia.

Get St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 9th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Team For The Match Between STS Vs TKR At Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet,St Lucia. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

St Lucia Stars vs Trinbago Knight Riders 9th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 17th August 2018
St Lucia Stars vs Trinbago Knight Riders 9th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 17th August 2018

 

All The STS Vs TKR Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today STS Vs TKR T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Match That Is To Be Played On 17th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide STS Vs TKR T20 Match Latest News, 9th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

STS Vs TKR 9th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • St Lucia Stars: 2.20
  • Trinbago Knight Riders: 1.66

St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 9th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

St Lucia Stars Squads:

Andre Fletcher(w), David Warner, Lendl Simmons, Kieron Pollard(c), Mark Chapman, Darren Sammy, Mitchell McClenaghan, Qais Ahmad, Kavem Hodge, Kesrick Williams, Obed McCoy, Rahkeem Cornwall, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Christopher Lamont, Odean Smith, Jaskaran Malhotra, Mohammad Sami

Trinbago Knight Riders Squads:

Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Brendon McCullum, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin(w), Dwayne Bravo(c), Kevon Cooper, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Shannon Gabriel, Terrance Hinds, Khary Pierre, Javon Searles, Nikita Miller, Anderson Phillip, Hamza Tariq, Amir Jangoo

St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 9th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Trinbago Knight Riders Will Win This Match

St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 9th T20 Toss Prediction:

Trinbago Knight Riders Will Win The Toss

St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 9th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 35% Winning Chance Of St Lucia Stars And 65% Winning Chance Of Trinbago Knight Riders

St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders In Which All Match Win By Trinbago Knight Riders.

St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Last Match Performances:

  • St Lucia Stars:  L L L L L 
  • Trinbago Knight Riders: L L W W W

[poll id=”217″]

Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet,St Lucia Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 12
Matches won batting first 5
Matches won bowling first 7
Average 1st Inns scores 154
Average 2nd Inns scores 148
Highest total recorded 197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak
Lowest total recorded 105/10 (19 Ov) by WI vs Aus
Highest score chased 197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak
Lowest score defended 150/7 (20 Ov) by WI vs Pak

St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 9th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

St Lucia Stars vs Trinbago Knight Riders 9th T20 Dream11 Prediction 17th August 2018

St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 9th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

St Lucia Stars Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 9th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of St Lucia Stars vs Trinbago Knight Riders 9th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply