St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 22th August 2018 At Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet,St Lucia.

Get St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Team For The Match Between STS Vs SNP At Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet,St Lucia. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

St Lucia Stars vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th August 2018
St Lucia Stars vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th August 2018

 

All The STS Vs SNP Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today STS Vs SNP T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Match That Is To Be Played On 22th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide STS Vs SNP T20 Match Latest News, 13th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

STS Vs SNP 13th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • St Lucia Stars: 2.10
  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: 1.72

St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

St Lucia Stars Squads:

Andre Fletcher(w), David Warner, Rahkeem Cornwall, Lendl Simmons, Kieron Pollard(c), Darren Sammy, Qais Ahmad, Kavem Hodge, Odean Smith, Mitchell McClenaghan, Obed McCoy, Kesrick Williams, Niroshan Dickwella, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Christopher Lamont, Jaskaran Malhotra, Mark Chapman, Mohammad Sami

St Lucia Stars Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Andre Fletcher

Batsmen: David Warner, Lendl Simmons

All-rounders: Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy, Rahkeem Cornwall

Bowlers: Mitchell McClenaghan, Qais Ahmad, Obed McCoy (Doubt: Kavem Hodge, Odean Smith, Kesrick Williams)

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squads:

Chris Gayle(c), Evin Lewis, Tom Cooper, Devon Thomas(w), Anton Devcich, Mahmudullah, Ben Cutting, Carlos Brathwaite, Jeremiah Louis, Sheldon Cottrell, Sandeep Lamichhane, Brandon King, Fabian Allen, Shamarh Brooks, Alzarri Joseph, Ibrahim Khaleel, Javelle Glen, Hayden Walsh

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Devon Thomas

Batsmen: Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Anton Devcich (Doubt: Tom Cooper)

All-rounders: Mahmudullah, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Cutting

Bowlers: Sheldon Cottrell, Sandeep Lamichhane (Doubt: Jeremiah Louis, Alzarri Joseph)

St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

St Lucia Stars Will Win This Match

St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 Toss Prediction:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Will Win The Toss

St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of St Lucia Stars And 45% Winning Chance Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots

St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots In Which 2 Match Win By St Lucia Stars And 3 Matches Win By St Kitts and Nevis Patriots.

St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Last Match Performances:

  • St Lucia Stars: W L L L L
  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: L W L L W

[poll id=”236″]

St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20.

St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 Venue Details

  • Match: STS vs SNP, 13th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
  • Time: 10:00 PM GMT
  • Venue: Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia

Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet,St Lucia Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 12
  • Matches won batting first 5
  • Matches won bowling first 7
  • Average 1st Inns scores 154
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 148
  • Highest total recorded 197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak
  • Lowest total recorded 105/10 (19 Ov) by WI vs Aus
  • Highest score chased 197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak
  • Lowest score defended 150/7 (20 Ov) by WI vs Pak

St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

St Lucia Stars vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 Dream11 Prediction 22th August 2018

St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

St Lucia Stars Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of St Lucia Stars vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 13th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Super Sport
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply