OnlinePrediction

St Lucia Stars vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 25th August 2018

STS vs GAW 15th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 25th August 2018 At Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia.

Get St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Team For The Match Between STS Vs GAW At Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

St Lucia Stars vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 25th August 2018
St Lucia Stars vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 25th August 2018

 

All The STS Vs GAW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today STS Vs GAW T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Match That Is To Be Played On 25th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide STS Vs GAW T20 Match Latest News, 15th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

STS Vs GAW 15th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • St Lucia Stars: 2.00
  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: 1.80

St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

St Lucia Stars Squads:

Andre Fletcher(w), David Warner, Rahkeem Cornwall, Lendl Simmons, Kieron Pollard(c), Qais Ahmad, Darren Sammy, Kavem Hodge, Mitchell McClenaghan, Kesrick Williams, Obed McCoy, Niroshan Dickwella, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Christopher Lamont, Odean Smith, Jaskaran Malhotra, Mark Chapman, Mohammad Sami

St Lucia Stars Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Andre Fletcher

Batsmen – David Warner, Lendl Simmons (Doubt: Darren Sammy)

All-rounders –  Kieron Pollard, Kavem Hodge Rahkeem Cornwall

Bowlers – Qais Ahmad, Mitchell McClenaghan, Obed McCoy, Kesrick Williams

Guyana Amazon Warriors Squads:

Chadwick Walton, Luke Ronchi(w), Shimron Hetmyer, Shoaib Malik(c), Sherfane Rutherford, Jason Mohammed, Chris Green, Rayad Emrit, Keemo Paul, Devendra Bishoo, Imran Tahir, Sohail Tanvir, Cameron Delport, Veerasammy Permaul, Roshon Primus, Gajanand Singh, Romario Shepherd, Saurabh Netravalkar, Akshaya Persaud

Guyana Amazon Warriors Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper  – Luke Ronchi

Batsmen – Chadwick Walton, Shimron Hetmyer (Doubt: Jason Mohammed)

All-rounders – Shoaib Malik (Doubt: Sherfane Rutherford)

Bowlers – Chris Green, Keemo Paul, Imran Tahir (Doubt: Devendra Bishoo, Rayad Emrit)

St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Guyana Amazon Warriors Will Win This Match

St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Toss Prediction:

Guyana Amazon Warriors Will Win The Toss

St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of St Lucia Stars And 60% Winning Chance Of Guyana Amazon Warriors

St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors In Which 1 Match Win By St Lucia Stars And 4 Matches Win By Guyana Amazon Warriors.

St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Last Match Performances:

  • St Lucia Stars: L W L L L
  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: W L W W L

[poll id=”248″]

St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20.

St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Venue Details

  • Match: STS vs GAW, 15th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date: Saturday, August 25, 2018
  • Time: 01:00 AM GMT
  • Venue: Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia

Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 12
  • Matches won batting first 5
  • Matches won bowling first 7
  • Average 1st Inns scores 154
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 148
  • Highest total recorded 197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak
  • Lowest total recorded 105/10 (19 Ov) by WI vs Aus
  • Highest score chased 197/7 (19.5 Ov) by Aus vs Pak
  • Lowest score defended 150/7 (20 Ov) by WI vs Pa

St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

St Lucia Stars vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Dream11 Prediction 25th August 2018

St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

St Lucia Stars Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of St Lucia Stars vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 15th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Super Sport
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +