OnlinePrediction

Somerset vs Surrey South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th August 2018

SOM vs SUR South Group T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Somerset Vs Surrey South Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 10th August 2018 At The Cooper Associates County Ground,Taunton.

Get Somerset Vs Surrey South Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Somerset Vs Surrey Team For The Match Between SOM Vs SUR At The Cooper Associates County Ground,Taunton. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Somerset Vs Surrey Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Somerset vs Surrey South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th August 2018
Somerset vs Surrey South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th August 2018

 

All The SOM Vs SUR Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Somerset Vs Surrey T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SOM Vs SUR T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Somerset Vs Surrey Match That Is To Be Played On 10th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SOM Vs SUR T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SOM Vs SUR South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Somerset: 1.95
  • Surrey: 1.83

Somerset Vs Surrey South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Somerset Squads:

Jerome Taylor, James Hildreth, Roelof van der Merwe, Steven Davies (wk), Peter Trego, Max Waller, Josh Davey, Lewis Gregory (c), Johann Myburgh, Craig Overton, Jamie Overton, Corey Anderson, Paul van Meekeren, Tom Abell, Ben Green, Dominic Bess, Tom Banton

Surrey Squads:

Rikki Clarke, Morne Morkel, Aaron Finch, Gareth Batty, Nic Maddinson, Jason Roy, Rory Burns, Jade Dernbach (c), Stuart Meaker, Mark Stoneman, Scott Borthwick, Matt Dunn, Ben Foakes (wk), Freddie van den Bergh, Tom Curran, Sam Curran, Mathew Pillans, Ollie Pope, Will Jacks, Ryan Patel, Jamie Smith

Somerset Vs Surrey South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Somerset Will Win This Match

Somerset Vs Surrey South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Surrey Will Win The Toss

Somerset Vs Surrey South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 51% Winning Chance Of Somerset And 49% Winning Chance Of Surrey

Somerset Vs Surrey Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Somerset Vs Surrey In Which 2 Match Win By Somerset And 3 Matches Win By Surrey.

Somerset Vs Surrey Last Match Performances:

  • Somerset: W W W W W
  • Surrey: W W L W W

[poll id=”182″]

The Cooper Associates County Ground,Taunton Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 5
Matches won batting first 4
Matches won bowling first 1
Average 1st Inns scores 194
Average 2nd Inns scores 146
Highest total recorded 250/3 (20 Ov) by ENGW vs RSAW
Lowest total recorded 118/10 (18.3 Ov) by NZW vs ENGW
Highest score chased 166/4 (19.3 Ov) by RSAW vs ENGW
Lowest score defended 174/8 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Eng

Somerset Vs Surrey South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Somerset Vs Surrey South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Somerset Vs Surrey South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Somerset vs Surrey South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +